The Student Room Group

Hey there

Hello TSR, I am taking a class on marketing and with 4 days away from my test I'm severely behind in class.

This isn't a case of being lazy, more of a case of underestimating how confusing I would find it, I understand the general idea of marketing but don't know how to answer the questions I've been given to put on a report.

Basically the idea is you are to choose a Tourism organisation, and use them as your organisation in the report, you have to figure out and research the companies ways of going through things such as market research, advertisement etc.

Problem is, I don't know how to answer the questions and to be honest, don't understand fully what they are asking, any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not asking for someone to write my report for me, just give me a general idea and point me in the right direction and simplfy the questions for me.

I know its a lot to ask, but I know TSR good rep with helping others out with class, and I couldn't think of a better place to come.

These are the questions that I need help on.

(b) An explanation of how well the concept of marketing, and marketing orientation is reflected in your chosen travel and tourism organisation. At least three similarities should be mentioned.

(c) A description of two market research methods used by the travel and tourism organisation. The type of information which will be obtained by using each of these methods should be classified, ie primary/secondary/qualitative/quantitative. At least two reasons why the organisation should conduct market research, should also be provided.

(d) A description of the component elements of the marketing mix for the travel and tourism organisation.

(e) A detailed explanation of the principles of customer service.

(f) An explanation of how quality customer service can assist the travel and tourism organisation in achieving a competitive advantage within the industry. Reference should be made to the importance of customer service as part of the travel and tourism ‘product’ within the travel and tourism organisation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending