Reply 280
You make it sound boring!

:frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 281
Why did my having pigtails throw you off??

I have no idea, maybe I expectedy ou to be waring a pashmina...
Reply 282
RobbieC
You make it sound boring!

:frown:

:frown: I'm sorry! Looking back over it, it could be read that way...I was just gently mocking our bar crawl efforts. I very much enjoyed our lovely chat :redface:
I'd have rather did that than watch that **** last night/this morning
Reply 284
What happened.. Did Warney boy bowl everyone out of existence?
peoples I really wanna meet up *sob*
Reply 286
RobbieC
If it did, it was just Ben and Taahir involved!!

unfortunately no, I didnt turn up and nobody arrived at Butler bar.
Reply 287
We need to set a date so far in advance that nobody can say no, and tuesday seems like a good day for most, like last time.
Reply 288
6+6=6
We need to set a date so far in advance that nobody can say no, and tuesday seems like a good day for most, like last time.

AHHHHHHHHHH not Tuesdays! Or Thursdays! Don't Hatfield have formals on Tuesdays anyway? Haha, it was formal night at Hatfield tonight and I somehow got into the bar AND got a free coke. YES.
Eeeeee naughty 6+6=6! How can you attend meet-ups when you're so bogged down with essay work AND missing tutorials?

News flash: I suck :biggrin:
Jelkin
AHHHHHHHHHH not Tuesdays! Or Thursdays! Don't Hatfield have formals on Tuesdays anyway? Haha, it was formal night at Hatfield tonight and I somehow got into the bar AND got a free coke. YES.

We do. But I can get everyone into the bar even if it is Hatfield only, because I am Special.
Doesn't look like a meet up this term for me anyway. I'm going to Norwich to see the woman on Monday, and I'm going for two weeks (ie the end of term) so......
Reply 292
You people are rubbish :p: I vote we have a meetup not this week but the week after. And any day really...tues, weds or thurs would probs be best though.....
Reply 293
durhamdosser
We do. But I can get everyone into the bar even if it is Hatfield only, because I am Special.

Haha, "special". :wink:

I don't think I can make another meet-up this term. I know first year Englishists "have no work", blah blah blah, but when you do none and all your deadlines are at once, it's amazing how much manages to accumulate.
Jelkin
Haha, "special". :wink:

I don't think I can make another meet-up this term. I know first year Englishists "have no work", blah blah blah, but when you do none and all your deadlines are at once, it's amazing how much manages to accumulate.

I wish there was a word to describe English students (no smart remarks, please). I mean, historians, biologists, psychologists etc. But c'mon, Englishists?!

You're right Jess, it does all build up. Only gets better next year and the year after though... :p:

Latest