The Student Room Group

Which community pharmacies are still open for 2015 summer placement applications?

I left it a bit late with applying for summer placement applications. which pharmacies are still open for the application?
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
It'll probably just be independents for the most part now. There might be some smaller regional chains still recruiting, but I'm not sure... you'll need to have a search around. I believe all of the large chains have finished their recruitment cycles for the year.
Original post by pfarm
I left it a bit late with applying for summer placement applications. which pharmacies are still open for the application?

Yeah I think most of the big multiples have closed for 2015 now, however there is always independents that are popping up on our university feed. I would recommended doing some googling and asking around the university department if there are any independents that are still in need of Pre-Regs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hello I heard that the co-operative pharmacy summer application for 2015 is now closed? During the Christmas i searched absolutely EVERYWHERE for the application form but couldn't find it so thoght it has not been opened yet only to find out now that its been closed :frown: I am so gutted!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending