The Student Room Group

Handsome face or abs

Poll

?

As I think it's only right to objectify the human race regardless of gender.

Ladies if you had to choose between a guy with a handsome face but no abs Vs a guy with an average face but had amazing abs what would it be?
Reply 1
neither in the bedroom
Handsome face every time.

Not that bothered about abs, at all.
Reply 3
I'd been contemplating this too when I decided faces are exposed more than abs, so if I were to choose between either, I would have to choose face.
We could, like, try to objectify both genders less??? :shrug
Original post by Smash Bandicoot

Where's the fun in that?
Handsome face.
I'd rather have a handsome face as I believe it would be more appreciated/noticed by others.
handsome face by far, as long as he's not overweight or too thin I don't care about the body at all (abs is a bonus, but not having it isn't a deal breaker).

Why though? :s-smilie:

Sex and objectification isn't evil or disgusting, it's as if nomatter how many people in this country move from being Christian to Atheist, the Christian mentality lives on inside the population.

(I am aware you are a sort of Agnostic Christian, or at least that you were)
Original post by yo radical one
Why though? :s-smilie:

Sex and objectification isn't evil or disgusting, it's as if nomatter how many people in this country move from being Christian to Atheist, the Christian mentality lives on inside the population.

(I am aware you are a sort of Agnostic Christian, or at least that you were)

Well, using that logic, people were religious for a long time, people have been objectified for a long time, now the times are-a-changin', boom
Well, using that logic, people were religious for a long time, people have been objectified for a long time, now the times are-a-changin', boom

That makes no sense.

There are different ways in which people can be objectified (not just in a sexual manner), but Christians often have the mentality that sexual objectification and lust is necessarily wrong, even within a marriage, as if it is wrong to be human. Even now, people say things like it's wrong to care about looks and take similar views, but justify those views without using scripture or God.

I know it is digression, but the central figure of Christianity died a virgin (twice), and in the Catholic Church clergymen are supposed to conduct themselves asexually.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by yo radical one
That makes no sense.

There are different ways in which people can be objectified (not just in a sexual manner), but Christians often have the mentality that sexual objectification and lust is necessarily wrong, even within a marriage, as if it is wrong to be human. Even now, people say things like it's wrong to care about looks and take similar views, but justify those views without using scripture or God.

I know it is digression, but the central figure of Christianity died a virgin (twice), and in the Catholic Church clergymen are supposed to conduct themselves asexually.

Ahh the sin of Lust?

Hmm that might factor into it but I think it's more to do with the fact I've seen how horrific people around the world are to those they deem ugly

I'm well aware of the use of sexual repression as a control mechanism for organised religion such as Christianity dude :smile:
Reply 13
both
Handsome face, any day! Oh, Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) :colone::colondollar:
Handsome face. I'm not into mega toned and muscley bodies anyway.
This is a no-brainer. Handsome face.

Any ol' schmuck can go to the gym and get a 6 pack however there's no gym for the face. Incidentally most of th
If I don't find the face attractive, not even the sexiest body would appeal to me :colonhash:
Bonus question just to even out the gender scale: pretty face or bangin tits?
Both..:wink:

and biceps too
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest