The Student Room Group

Can I loose weight like this?

If I constantly wear a tight vest/tshirt under my normal clothing, will this prevent me from gaining weight?

The way I see it is that if I eat too much then it will cause me to feel quite uncomfortable - a similar method to having a knot tied in your stomach. So in future I may eat less knowing the consequences.

Don't know if this is a stupid idea or not, as I only thought of it 20 seconds ago.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no
Reply 2
this is crap. No offence. And I think I'm right this time :tongue:
Reply 3
What?
Reply 4
erm.....i'm pretty sure this wouldn't work, vests stretch ya know.
Reply 5
I mean incredibly twight
sure it would just get some metal casing a blow torch and erm some overalls and someone to attatch it :p: but no i think the best way is to run on an empty stomach
Reply 7
Hmmm... I've never heard of anyone using this method before...

Anonymous
The way I see it is that if I eat too much then it will cause me to feel quite uncomfortable - a similar method to having a knot tied in your stomach. So in future I may eat less knowing the consequences.
Or if you're really that hungry, it may just make you take the vest off!

Can't say I'm convinced really....
Reply 8
Kid, it's perhaps one of the most stupid weight loss ideas ever. Do some exercise.
Reply 9
no, won't work
Reply 10
This is ridiculous. Do some exercise and eat well.
Reply 11
Anonymous
I mean incredibly twight

Surely if it was this tight you'd need to be stitched into it
Reply 12
Anonymous
Don't know if this is a stupid idea or not, as I only thought of it 20 seconds ago.

Do you feel any stupider in the 20 seconds since having this idea? I was wondering if it was symptomatic of a degenerative condition.
FrenchGal
this is crap. No offence. And I think I'm right this time :tongue:

You sure are!
I refuse to take you seriously. A tight vest will reduce the effects of weight, but by no means will it stop it, otherwise no one would ever be overweight :p: x
Reply 14
Like a corset?
Reply 15
LadyEnglish
I refuse to take you seriously. A tight vest will reduce the effects of weight, but by no means will it stop it, otherwise no one would ever be overweight :p: x

Well, you can't wear a miracle vest all the time.
Why don't you just eat less?
Reply 17
icantthinkofacoolusername
Why don't you just eat less?

I will when I begin feeling uncomfortable
No matter how tight your vest/corset/straight jacket/whatever is you will still gain weight. It's a silly idea, if you want to lose weight then get yourself down to the gym and start eating healthily.
Anonymous
No...It'll force me to cut down eventually

Then why not just cut down anyway without the pointless vest thingy?

Latest

Trending

Trending