The Student Room Group

Would you settle for an ugly person

Looking at facebook I see people who I used to go to school with the ugly ones have settled down some are married and have kids etc the better looking ones have better looking wives husbands etc. Basically as people get older they can't keep being fussy about who they sleep with so would you settle for an ugly wife/husband or just remain perpetually single?
Reply 1
Theres no such thing as ugly! When you fall for someone you fall for their personality, the way they are with you and how they make you feel. Find love and then settle untill then remain single!

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest I'd rather be single than be with someone I'm not attracted to, they might not even be ugly.
Reply 3
Original post by Guy Secretan
Looking at facebook I see people who I used to go to school with the ugly ones have settled down some are married and have kids etc the better looking ones have better looking wives husbands etc. Basically as people get older they can't keep being fussy about who they sleep with so would you settle for an ugly wife/husband or just remain perpetually single?

A paper bag costs 5p
U needn't worry
Reply 4
Original post by Multitalented me
To be honest I'd rather be single than be with someone I'm not attracted to, they might not even be ugly.

This.
No I wouldn't marry someone who I didn't think was attractive just to be married.
Reply 6
I think the person I settle with will naturally be attractive in my eyes.
Isn't there a whole thing about how I may find you ugly, but someone else might not?

My beautiful could be someone else's ugly and vice versa.
Reply 7
I'm not weak enough to settle. When i marry it will be to somebody who i not only find attractive but i believe deserves to be the mother of my children based on their personality traits.
Reply 8
I wouldn't care if the person I was attracted to was deemed as hot or ugly because the connection and attraction I would have for them would be the main thing. People think my bf is ugly because he is fat and has a beard but tbh I don't see his looks and what I do see I like anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Ahhteeyah
Theres no such thing as ugly! When you fall for someone you fall for their personality, the way they are with you and how they make you feel. Find love and then settle untill then remain single!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get out of here, come back when you are in the real world where the good looking get the good lookers and the bad looking get the bad lookers 99.9% of the time. Your fairy tale rubbish about "only personality matters" belongs in a Disney book. The real world is far more crueller that's why people create these stories :rolleyes:
Original post by The Juan
Get out of here, come back when you are in the real world where the good looking get the good lookers and the bad looking get the bad lookers 99.9% of the time. Your fairy tale rubbish about "only personality matters" belongs in a Disney book. The real world is far more crueller that's why people create these stories :rolleyes:

Yh you might get the odd few good looking couples together but have u never seen a hotty with a butt ugly person? I have many times!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Nope. Would rather stay single
If you're not attracted to someone it's just cruel to get into a relationship with them, regardless of how 'ugly' they are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending