The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Offer yourselves to men you like.
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
Well that's not strictly true. You can't really force a man to sleep with a woman who he's not attracted to. It just physically can't happen if a guy can't get it up.

I think what he means is that it takes a pretty horrific looking woman for there not to be a good number of men around willing to **** them. I bet OP could go out and get it over with this weekend if she wanted.
Original post by Spacey Sprocket
I refuse to believe girls are virgins because no one will sleep with them.. men will have sex with any female.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hear that a lot but it's just not true.
Original post by sherlockfan
I hear that a lot but it's just not true.

pic please? pm me your fb

Posted from TSR Mobile
pic please? pm me your fb

Posted from TSR Mobile

no.
no.

This is why you're not getting laid.. I just offered you my hand in friendship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by voiceofreason234
There is no greater reason to be on this Earth than to get laid.

Someone could cure mankind of all diseases known to exist but if they've never had sex they're a failure on a personal level.

That's one of the most incorrect statements I've heard in quite some time. You are most certainly not the "voice of reason".
Sex is not the be all, end all. There are more things to life than bumping uglies. Look at Tesla and Newton, they never did it and they contributed to humanity in ways that most of us could only dream of.
Sex is enjoyble, sure, but labelling someone defective or a failure because they've never experienced it is ridiculous. It says more about you than anything else.
Reply 27
23 in 12 days, still virgin.

If having blowjobs and accidentally breaking a girl's hymen doesn't count as sex

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

no, you offered to look at my picture and decide whether i'm shaggable or not. it's demeaning.
no, you offered to look at my picture and decide whether i'm shaggable or not. it's demeaning.

No you genuinely seem like a nice person tbh and its sad when women think they aren't beautiful.. I just wanted to reasure you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No you genuinely seem like a nice person tbh and its sad when women think they aren't beautiful.. I just wanted to reasure you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's odd. How do you know im a nice person?
At any rate i can assure you im not beautiful.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32

There's nothing more attractive than self pity.
Original post by A5ko
There's nothing more attractive than self pity.

What? just stating facts.

Ive read your previous posts you seem really nice. Honestly stop putting yourself down I'm sure you are, not every male finds the same things attractive in women.. for instance I prefer women size 14-16 alot of men see that as fat. If you dont want to send me your fb fair enough. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still strong a virgin.. haha
Ive read your previous posts you seem really nice. Honestly stop putting yourself down I'm sure you are, not every male finds the same things attractive in women.. for instance I prefer women size 14-16 alot of men see that as fat. If you dont want to send me your fb fair enough. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, but not every woman can be beautiful, some like myself just don't appeal to the opposite sex at all which can be quite a downer let me tell you. After a while you just cant help but think that there must be something wrong with you.
Thank you, but not every woman can be beautiful, some like myself just don't appeal to the opposite sex at all which can be quite a downer let me tell you. After a while you just cant help but think that there must be something wrong with you.

But you have to understand different people find different things attractive. Lets say no one finds you attractive and you never find a partner (with a population of 9billion this scenario seems unlikely) so what? will it be the end for you or do you have friends/family who love you regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not 23 but I was older than most 21 when I first had sex. I did feel a bit left out and lonely at the time but glad I waited.

If you are really really desperate for a shag or to gain sexual attention from males then there are a couple of things you could do:
If you're fat, lose weight, if you're skinny, gain weight.
If you have small boobs or a small ass then get some implants.
If you are ugly, get facial surgery.
if you have excessive body hair then get laser treatment or something.
There are an abundance of ways by which you can increase you physical appeal if you were so inclined. FYI I wouldn't recommend any girl actually do these as they conflict with my morals but if you're desperate and have no other options then these may be your only choices.

Latest