The Student Room Group

Guys, Do You Wear Skinny Jeans?

Scroll to see replies

Nope, even though I'm a fairly tall guy and you'd think skinny jeans would be an ideal fit, they're really not. They're much too restrictive for me, I wear regular jeans, always have, always will. Plus I like my pockets to be a bit bigger, so that I can fit my phone into it and other things. Also, for reference I am 6'2, I'm not one of those people who say they are tall but are actually 5'6
If it ain't tight, it ain't right!

Seriously, if you can still have kids, you're doing it wrong. Think yosemite sam

Spoiler

EDIT: I will say that I don't think skinny jeans are for everyone, they don't look good on heavy guys, they suit medium/slim build guys
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 62
I only wear skinny jeans. I also wear suits that have that skinny/slim trousers. The other option look ridiculous.
I wear slim fit jeans. I cannot abide people who wear jeans that look as if they've been spray painted on.
Reply 64
LOL at the skinny jeans hate in this thread.

Most guys are either too fat and out of shape to wear skinny jeans or they're just insecure and they value other people's opinions on their clothes.
Let's be honest most of the gym rats you see these days only work on their abs arms and shoulders nothing else. Their legs are embarrassingly skinny if anything they don't want to wear skinny jeans because it would make them look top heavy like a woman with big boobs. :lol:

TRUTH!
Original post by Drewski
I have trouble getting my thighs into most slim jeans, skinny jeans would be impossible.

I actually have these things called leg muscles, you see.

This. Except in my case it is probably more due to leg fat than muscles :mmm:
Ummmm no because then you'll look like you have thinner legs than me and guys who look like they have thinner legs than me is not ok and needs to stop
hell yes
I wear skinny and slim fit trousers because they fit me best. In terms of jeans I do not have any skinny jeans anymore, they're not really my sort of thing, like someone said, they're sort of a wear them when you're 16 because it's the most common pair of trousers you can find in most shops sort of thing. I wear slim and regular, usually regular ends up being quite baggy for me anyway hence the mostly slim.

To answer your question I would if there was a pair I liked but I don't actually actively go seeking them as I stick with what I have. Btw super skinny jeans are way too restrictive, at least with trousers you can move yourself, jeans on the hand stick to your skin and are just not nice, it's like wearing a diving suit or something.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm not male, but I thought I'd comment to say that my husband wears skinny jeans sometimes, if they're stretchy material. Otherwise he can't really fit into them anyway because he has pretty big thighs and calves (mostly muscle! haha). He usually prefers to wear straight-leg jeans though.

Quick Reply

Latest