The Student Room Group

Guys, Do You Wear Skinny Jeans?

Poll

(Guys only) do you wear skinny jeans?

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have trouble getting my thighs into most slim jeans, skinny jeans would be impossible.

I actually have these things called leg muscles, you see.
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
I have trouble getting my thighs into most slim jeans, skinny jeans would be impossible.

I actually have these things called leg muscles, you see.

Haha :lol:

They can fit guys with reasonably sized legs though:

No, they look homosexual.
Reply 4
Original post by Morrisseya
Haha :lol:

They can fit guys with reasonably sized legs though

Not in my experience. But I'm not exactly disappointed. I don't want skin tight clothing even if could fit in it. Looks hideous.
Reply 5
I seem to be the last of a dying breed of guys that still wears baggy jeans. I guess I'm stuck in the 90s.
Reply 6
Original post by Drewski
Not in my experience. But I'm not exactly disappointed. I don't want skin tight clothing even if could fit in it. Looks hideous.

Sometimes it's OTT yeah :lol:
Reply 7
No!

It don't look good.
Reply 8
I'm wearing some right now but only because they're the only clean jeans I have atm, I prefer normal jeans
No, they are for little boys with no sense of style.
Reply 10
No I'm not a ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear God no. You see I have these things on my legs called muscles, they make it impossible to get skinny jeans on, although I have to go up about four inches in waist length to get normal jeans on around my legs. Plus they look hideous.
Slim are my go-to smart style. I find skinny uncomfortable.
Skinny jeans are fashionable and a lot of guys wear them. I really don't understand why people have such an issue with them, modern men's skinny jeans are stretchy and very comfortable. I'm a cyclist with bigger muscles in my legs than most and I have absolutely no issue getting them on or off. :smile:
quads to big ;/
Can't even fit in slims let alone skinnies :tongue: Blame all of those squats :wink:
I think skinny jeans look awful, regardless. However, it doesn't help that I'm 6ft4 and 234lbs. If you're going to wear skinny jeans, you at least need to have a very slender frame. The moment you have any weight/muscle, skinny jeans just look very bizarre.
I wear stretch "skinny" jeans from Burton because they're mad comfy but they aren't really that skinny.
Nah, it's the price you pay when you squat.
Original post by King Leonidas
Nah, it's the price you pay when you squat.

b-b-b-b-but

Quick Reply

Latest