The Student Room Group

Do you find my beard attractive or not? Or in general?

So just wanted to know what you think? I'm from London and alot of people here are clean-shaven especially in the City.. having a beard is almost awkward at times! So what do you think about beards guys and girls?

Scroll to see replies

What a poor hairstyle and the beard doesn't suit
Shorter beard - good. Longer beard - bad, particularly as your hair is more shaven before the beard...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by bittr n swt
What a poor hairstyle and the beard doesn't suit

Can I ask why you think my hairstyle is bad? To be honest I think it suits me just fine :smile:
Original post by Stefano93
Can I ask why you think my hairstyle is bad? To be honest I think it suits me just fine :smile:

Far too hipster. The back and sides should be shorter than the top, but only by a little bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The proportions of the hair is just badly done...
I prefer the short beard in the first picture to be honest with you.

But I'm not a fan of beards in general.
That first photo.. damn, you're very good looking. A stubble suits you a lot. And I like the quiff hairstyle :smile:
I find that the longer beard somewhat hides your good looks, and the hairstyle you have on that photo doesn't compliment your face at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
So just wanted to know what you think? I'm from London and alot of people here are clean-shaven especially in the City.. having a beard is almost awkward at times! So what do you think about beards guys and girls?

I think the stubble looks better on you. You have a very effeminate face, and the beard looks sort of out of place.
Reply 9
Everyone is hating on beards though :frown:
I love beards, but the comments are true the hair is not proportioned properly. Hence why people think it looks funny and prefer the stubble. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look boomting in the first photo. If i'm being honest, I don't like the second hair ratios that much.
I used to like beards but when I see someone with a full beard eating- I imagine all the food that gets stuck in it and slightly cringe. but that's my opinion.
I think both look really good and they both suit you ... I think I prefer the longer beard though.. as the shorter beard somehow makes your face look more feminine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by BuzzyBeee
I think both look really good and they both suit you ... I think I prefer the longer beard though.. as the shorter beard somehow makes your face look more feminine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Finally someone who likes my longer beard too haha at the moment it's far shorter just heavy stubble and my hairs grown back thicker, too.
Haha you're welcome! I often think longer beards always have the extra edge over shorter ones providing they grow through evenly and don't go too out of control :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
in the second set you look like Alan Turing + beard
Reply 16
Original post by the bear
in the second set you look like Alan Turing + beard

Mhmm just googled who he is. I don't really see the resemblance but that's just me :P.
Mhmm just googled who he is. I don't really see the resemblance but that's just me :P.

ATbeardie.jpg
Reply 18
Original post by the bear

Oh my god LMAO. Wow. :giggle:

That is a striking resemblance!
Oh my god LMAO. Wow. :giggle:

That is a striking resemblance!

you should be proud to look like Mr T. he was a wonderful man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending