The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
Don't get the appeal of Cheryl Cole and never have.

Y?
Rihanna. She's not massively unattractive, but I don't see the big deal personally...
Beyonce and Mila Kunis are not attractive at all to me. Emma Watson is ok, but nothing special. Nicki Minaj is repulsive, as is Rihanna and Kim Kardashian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by BOB2014
Wth. Hes very very sexy imo. I'd marry a guy who looked like him (with an amazing personality) in a heartbeat

Do you acknowledge the fact that his rapping skills are horrendous?
Wow people don't half get vicious about people's appearances in threads like this.
Cheryl :puke:

Don't see why Taylor Swift is getting mentioned a lot, she has a gorgeous face :love: Maybe she is too slim for those who like curvier women
Original post by BOB2014
Why do u think shes ugly

Her face is a little strange and I don't like the fact she's famous for being a whore.

Then again, if I got to know her she could be a really nice person and we could get along like a house on fire. I don't know her personally so I'll keep personal judgements out of this.

Still wouldn't like her face even if she was a really nice person though.
Reply 87
they're all ugly

heres the hot ones

**** me those pics are big
Original post by ummm
Do you acknowledge the fact that his rapping skills are horrendous?

Idc. We're talking about physical appearance here m8 and hes facking sexy
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Cheryl :puke:

Don't see why Taylor Swift is getting mentioned a lot, she has a gorgeous face :love: Maybe she is too slim for those who like curvier women

Cheryl is really beautiful tho
Original post by BOB2014

How is kendall unattractive? Lol

Not my cup of tea
Original post by BOB2014
Cheryl is really beautiful tho

I don't see it, plus I really can't stand her!
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I don't see it, plus I really can't stand her!

Original post by daisychain_
Not my cup of tea

Looks really are subjective lol
Original post by keturah
Kim kardashian, rita ora, Blake Lively, iggy azalea, nicki Minaj, kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, emma stone, mollie king, Karen gillian, Kate Upton.
One direction, Robert Pattinson, matt Smith, Ryan gosling.
Not that I'd say they were unattractive just very overrated.

How dare you say BLAKE LIVELY. I bet you think some old hag is pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BOB2014
Looool oh my days. Youre so harsh girl! :frown:

I find men with stubble really attractive. Jake gyllenhaal and adam levine for example. One man I currenltly have a HUGE crush on is pitbull. Im 22 and hes 34 but i find him extremely sexy. Nobody i know irl agrees but hes so sexy. Alot of bald (young) men are hot like the dad in my wife and kids for example

Hahha!

Ah, stubble yes! Guys usually look better with stubble tbh. What the hell, Pitbull?! He looks soo sleazy, gives me a bald-Robin-Thicke-Voldemort vibes :eek:. Rather than Pitbull, wouldn't you find Patrick Stewart in his Star Trek days hot? Mmm I agree, the dad in my wife & kids is everything.
Funny how no one's mentioned Angelina Jolie. THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S GORGEOUS. She's not as pretty as she used to be however.

Honestly, most celebrities are overrated. Have you even seen some of them without make up?
Original post by SophiaLDN
Hahha!

Ah, stubble yes! Guys usually look better with stubble tbh. What the hell, Pitbull?! He looks soo sleazy, gives me a bald-Robin-Thicke-Voldemort vibes :eek:. Rather than Pitbull, wouldn't you find Patrick Stewart in his Star Trek days hot? Mmm I agree, the dad in my wife & kids is everything.

Patrick stewart?!?! I said YOUNG okay? Looooool!

Hell to the naw
Mila Kunis
Natalie Portman
Kim Kardashian
Scarlett Johansson
Adriana Lima
Kelly Brook
Ariana Grande
Rihanna
Zooey Deschanel
Emma Stone
Kendall Jenner
Angelina Jolie
Iggy Azalea
Cara Delevingne
Amber Heard
Kristen Stewart
U find them all ugly?
Why is queen mila at the top mr?
Original post by Multitalented me
Mila Kunis
Natalie Portman
Kim Kardashian
Scarlett Johansson
Adriana Lima
Kelly Brook
Ariana Grande
Rihanna
Zooey Deschanel
Emma Stone
Kendall Jenner
Angelina Jolie
Iggy Azalea
Cara Delevingne
Amber Heard
Kristen Stewart
Original post by BOB2014
U find them all ugly?
Why is queen mila at the top mr?
It was in no particular order & not ugly just not to my personal tastes.

Latest