The Student Room Group

Friends not being truthful?

whenever we have half days in school, or in the holidays my friends and I tend to plan some things we could do together, but sometimes, since we are a big group, we go off to do separate things and we tell each other. However, recently I' ve been trying to plan things we could do and everybody agrees at first but at the last minute they decide not to join and just say they are going home. But another person says they are going to my other friends house, and another says they are going to somebody else's as well. But on snapchat all the people who said they are going 'home' are all together and post pictures on their story. What I'm trying to get across is that I wish they would just be truthful and tell me if they are all going to somebody's house, because I would probably get less annoyed than when they don't tell me.
Sorry for the rant, any advice??x
Reply 1
So, in short, they're saying that they want to do things, but cancel last second saying they're busy, and then end up at each other's houses instead of at home?
Original post by bottled
So, in short, they're saying that they want to do things, but cancel last second saying they're busy, and then end up at each other's houses instead of at home?

Yea sorry, I can never learn how to shorten my stories ahaha
Reply 3
Original post by Ocaptainmycapt.
Yea sorry, I can never learn how to shorten my stories ahaha

And this happens like, really frequently? if so then yes, i would suspect that there is foul play going on.
Reply 4
Stupid friends if they can't even figure out how to block you seeing their story.

Ditch them, obviously. If they don't want to hang out then you can't force them and you shouldn't want to.
They must be pretty sucky friends then, I'd confront them tbh, however if you're not like 19+ they probably will take it badly and it'll cause an argument because they won't be mature enough to see you just want to be open.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply