The Student Room Group

Girls, Would You Date Someone Shorter Than You?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abbiemac
I try to judge by facial expressions though if it's socially acceptable or not.
I guess you can't do that with dwarfs, as they always look grumpy and have a beard.

Dwarfs be grumpy all day and night
Original post by francescac
As a tall girl I can honestly say that I have long come to accept that I'm probably going to end up with a guy who is shorter than me. I dunno, I just think that when it comes to having a proper relationship things like height should just stop mattering :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does thou define as tall?
Original post by marco14196
Dwarfs be grumpy all day and night

I know, they just need to cheer up don't they.

Turn that frown upside down
What does thou define as tall?

Thou defines tall as 5 foot 8, all my friends are 5 foot - literally - and everyone else where i live is pretty much about the same height as that so I'm like the giant of my area :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I know, they just need to cheer up don't they.

Turn that frown upside down

I couldn't tell if they were frowning to be honest, their lips and faces are so tiny, I'd need a microscope to confirm my suspicions
Thou defines tall as 5 foot 8, all my friends are 5 foot - literally - so I'm like the giant of my area :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that is over a 10% increase in height compared to the competition. My I ask where the 10% went to :smile:
I couldn't tell if they were frowning to be honest, their lips and faces are so tiny, I'd need a microscope to confirm my suspicions

You just need to carry a magnifying glass with you everywhere.
Although it might be a bit patronising if you look down at someone, bend over and put a magnifying glass over them.. you will probably get a punch
Thou defines tall as 5 foot 8, all my friends are 5 foot - literally - and everyone else where i live is pretty much about the same height as that so I'm like the giant of my area :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most of my friends are like 5 foot 4, I feel you. Although I was friends with a girl who was 4 foot 9, and it was literally the most awkward thing ever talking to her.
You just need to carry a magnifying glass with you everywhere.
Although it might be a bit patronising if you look down at someone, bend over and put a magnifying glass over them.. you will probably get a punch

I probably did get punched once though not in the friendliest place to do such a thing(a.k.a my balls, it hurt)
Depends if he was a sweet heart might do.
Most of my friends are like 5 foot 4, I feel you. Although I was friends with a girl who was 4 foot 9, and it was literally the most awkward thing ever talking to her.

That must be the most horrible thing to deal with, shoot some growth hormone in their arms :smile:. Though I would advise that you shouldn't do that, you're clearly the standout(in a good way)
(edited 9 years ago)
I probably did get punched once though not in the friendliest place to do such a thing(a.k.a my balls, it hurt)

I am actually so thankful that I don't have balls, so I can't get punched in them.

That must be the most horrible thing to deal with, shoot some growth hormone in their arms :smile:. Though I would advise that you shouldn't do that, you're clearly the standout(in a good way)

Hahaha, somehow I think they might object if I just walked up and stabbed them with a needle.. why thank you :tongue:

My best friends (for 6 years) is 5 foot and has always been much shorter than me so I must have gotten used to it. I guess she's the ying to my yang lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
My best friends (for 6 years) is 5 foot and has always been much shorter than me so I must have gotten used to it. I guess she's the ying to my yang lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

It always makes you look weird in photos doesn't it, when you're stood next to someone really short :tongue:
I am actually so thankful that I don't have balls, so I can't get punched in them.

Hahaha, somehow I think they might object if I just walked up and stabbed them with a needle.. why thank you :tongue:

Executing flattery is my speciality(I stole that quote....a bit.....I guess)
Reply 55
You'll never know unless you try! Worst comes to worst she says no, most likely in the nicest way possible as most girls would never want you to feel uncomfortable. Confidence is attractive (not arrogance, fine line) show her what's so great about you, and you never know...
Executing flattery is my speciality(I stole that quote....a bit.....I guess)

That is a fantastic quote, stolen or not
That is a fantastic quote, stolen or not

I took it from Star Wars.....the prequel trilogy.....great quote but even uttering anything from that trilogy.....god.....my blood boils with rage.
It always makes you look weird in photos doesn't it, when you're stood next to someone really short :tongue:

I choose to believe that I'm model height and they're the weird ones :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I took it from Star Wars.....the prequel trilogy.....great quote but even uttering anything from that trilogy.....god.....my blood boils with rage.

I've only seen star wars 4 and 5.. they were okay, but I don't see the massive fuss in it? Yoda's pretty cool though

I choose to believe that I'm model height and they're the weird ones :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, that's a great idea :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending