The Student Room Group

Guys and Deep voices??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah, it's alright.
Deep voices are hella sexy :wink:
there's a limit...for instance, alan rickman's voice is more likely to make me want to lock all my doors and windows than throw my underwear across the room

(although I've heard lots of women actually love his voice, so I could be an anomaly)
Original post by abbiemac
Being overly hairy is a turn off for me :0

Guess I'm glad to have little body hair. :rofl:
Deep voices are niiiiiice but not Morgan Freeman deep lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissLalaxx
Oh my days you have no idea!!!!!! If I could record his voice and put it on here wooooo especially when he says "you alright" I nearly passed out :heart::happy2::love:

Oh god, it's actually my weakness. Guys with deep voices are just aaahhhhh :love: I'm jealous of you :colonhash:
Reply 27
Original post by chocolatesauce
Oh god, it's actually my weakness. Guys with deep voices are just aaahhhhh :love: I'm jealous of you :colonhash:

His voice and his accent!:colondollar::biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by Autumnsong
there's a limit...for instance, alan rickman's voice is more likely to make me want to lock all my doors and windows than throw my underwear across the room

(although I've heard lots of women actually love his voice, so I could be an anomaly)

lol I get what you mean. If a guys voice is too deep its pretty unattractive. But his is just right!:smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Deep voices are niiiiiice but not Morgan Freeman deep lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

His is #teamtoomuch lol
Reply 30
Original post by queen-bee
Deep voices are hella sexy :wink:

Yeah extremely is!
Reply 31
Original post by MedicineMann
I have too deep a voice, combined with my thick Yorkshire accent its a ruiner haha.

I feel you, Yorkshire accent coupled with a deep voice is a killer
Original post by Autumnsong

His voice is weird as ****.
This thread is reassuring, as a nice voice is pretty much all I've got. :awesome:
No wonder I've never engaged in consented physical contact with a female in the 19 year long tragedy of Shakespearean proportions that is my life. I do not understand how the sound waves caused by air being exhaled through the larynx being of a comparatively low frequency can sexually arouse a woman, but of course my knowledge on the allegedly fairer sex is minimal and what there is most likely entirely erroneous.
I only ask because there's this guy and we have a thing (nothing serious)lol but he has a really deep voice and when he talks I just melt but then that made me think that he must have high testosterone which means he might have a huge anaconda:colondollar: and I can't deal.

i have a deep voice and tbh a lot of girls think my anaconda is gonna be huge but it isnt ....
Can I request that all the guys with deep voices post a video of them talking on here?
Thanks,
The Majority of the Female Population :wink2:
Well, this has been insightful.

How deep is good deep? (hehe :sexface:)

I have a good range in my voice but I usually keep it higher because people used to complain I mumbled a lot.

I only ask because there's this guy and we have a thing (nothing serious)lol but he has a really deep voice and when he talks I just melt but then that made me think that he must have high testosterone which means he might have a huge anaconda and I can't deal.

How big are you hoping for?

I think penis size is more to do with genetics. lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LeScienceBlogger
Can I request that all the guys with deep voices post a video of them talking on here?
Thanks,
The Majority of the Female Population :wink2:
Hear hear, LeScienceBlogger hear hear.

Commence recordings immediately.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Well, this has been insightful.

How deep is good deep? (hehe :sexface:)

I have a good range in my voice but I usually keep it higher because people used to complain I mumbled a lot.

How big are you hoping for?

I think penis size is more to do with genetics. lol

Hahha deep enough but not so deep that I can't hear what you're saying. Lol doesn't it get hard to control your voice like that? *awkward laugh* Hahaha you got the anaconda bit.:colondollar: Doesn't really matter to me, it's the personality that matters.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending