The Student Room Group

Urgent c1 maths help

Ok firstly i do edexcel, so i have noticed that in the mixed questions they have the 'e' next to them indicating examinable. So i was wondering are all the other exersize's and their questions a waste of time and will not come up in the exam. Shall i just make sure i can do the examinable mixed excersize questions...
Reply 1
Original post by Yousf
Ok firstly i do edexcel, so i have noticed that in the mixed questions they have the 'e' next to them indicating examinable. So i was wondering are all the other exersize's and their questions a waste of time and will not come up in the exam. Shall i just make sure i can do the examinable mixed excersize questions...

Not really a waste of time - it is always better to do these questions first so, that you understand the topics better - you don't have to do all the exercises... once your confident with the chapter then you should try and familiarise yourself with exam questions

Hope that helps :h:
Original post by Yousf

do a few questions from each exercise - the more practice the higher you'll get
Reply 3
Original post by Yousf

Nope a lot of the e questions are exactly similar to the normal questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yousf

If you fully understand the topics then you do not need much practice

If you are just looking to do questions that will come up in the exam then you are onto a lost cause ... The E questions will not come up again ... It does not mean examinable it means that the question has been in an exam

The questions are designed to give an overview of the material ... The purpose of doing the questions is to check your understanding and identify anything that needs more work

Exercise
Original post by Yousf

I'm doing the exact same as you, edexcel c1.. I find it very difficult and I find completing all of the mixed exercises really help me gain and improve my knowledge. If I was you I'd do these exercises until you completely understand each topic and each type of question..
Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest