The Student Room Group

who is the best looking person you have met

For me a girl called Lauren or a girl called Amy that I went to school with both really pretty

Scroll to see replies

I agree, Laura is probably the prettiest ever, except that Amy is also the prettiest ever.
I find myself not finding people all that attractive until I get to know them. And as so far at the moment to me the most attractive person I've ever met is one of my housemates.
Reply 3
Just someone I like at the moment. As someone above said, their personality makes you see them in an even better light than meets the eye.
someone called James :'(- nice bloke- decent looking etc- I was too scared D: D:

he was buff in a Leonardo DiCaprio- the great Gatsby kind of way D: D:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Calpurnia
I agree, Laura is probably the prettiest ever, except that Amy is also the prettiest ever.

Agreed. I do think Laura and Amy are super pretty.
Original post by Calpurnia

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
An American guy I met through online gaming. He wasn't just incredibly good-looking, he was also highly intelligent, creative, kind, funny, and a bit naughty, but in a nice way :biggrin:. Despite a mutual interest, though, nothing was going to happen, considering the distance.
Undoubtedly my boyfriend :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by cupcakeunicorn
Undoubtedly my boyfriend :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your username is an incredible thing. I salute you :hat2:
The person who was also the happiest persons I've ever met. I'm sure she wasn't always like that just when she was near me. I have no idea why I didn't pursue that relationship further...
your mum
Original post by AdamCee
Your username is an incredible thing. I salute you :hat2:

Thank you :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
My bf when we first met. He has let himself go since then but he's still attractive to me no matter what :smile:
A girl at university.
my current crush
Reply 16
Original post by De Chirico
your mum

your dad
I am the best looking person I have ever met. I am also a genius.

I think I would have to say a girl who was at my school for year 5 but left towards the end. She was more posh and came from a better family than most people at the school. She gave everybody including myself a card when she was leaving, and said bye to me smiling at me. At the time I didn't care and thought she was rather stupid for giving me a card when I hadn't spoken to her before in 5 months in the same class room. I can't even remember what her name was, I think it began with an L, like Lucinda or something. She was a brunette with a great face and nice voice. Mainly though it is because her family was better than everybody else's at the school.

All the other people I used to like from school I now hate so...
Original post by Dinaa
your dad

Runs in the family.
Olivia, she was absolutely amazing. Will never forget this girl, she probably doesn't remember me but she's on my Facebook still.

Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest