The Student Room Group

What do you think about this serial killer?

Danny Rolling
Reply 1
they see me rollin

they hatin
Reply 2
Original post by turing96
they see me rollin

they hatin

Mods are being slow, otherwise the link would be here. Type him in. He was like Ted Bundy mixed with The Terminator.
Just read his wikipedia. He was a dickhead like all other serial killers.
Not the nicest guy.
I'm not sure what we're meant to say?
Reply 6
Original post by SophieSmall
Not the nicest guy.

Apparently he cut through some heavy guy as he broke into an apartment. A female saw him and tried to barricade the door but he punched through it. Her surprise level must have been over 9,000000

Still not as interesting as Ted Bundy, who wiped out an entire college sorority or something.
Original post by suprise
Apparently he cut through some heavy guy as he broke into an apartment. A female saw him and tried to barricade the door but he punched through it. Her surprise level must have been over 9,000000

Still not as interesting as Ted Bundy, who wiped out an entire college sorority or something.

Meh, nothing much surprises me any more.
Reply 8
Original post by SophieSmall
Meh, nothing much surprises me any more.

The interesting thing about Ted Bundy was he was ridiculously intelligent. The collective IQ of TSR (not exactly up to much anyway), would not even compare to his intelligence.

What I think is interesting about some of these serial killers like Rolling is how nice they seem in interviews. Timothy McVeigh for instance killed 120 people with a bomb however, in his interviews he seems incredibly engaging and Ted Kaczynski (himself an ex Havard Law professor and spree killer) noted that neither McVeigh was incredibly well respected by the other inmates.
Reply 9
Original post by moment of truth
Just read his wikipedia. He was a dickhead like all other serial killers.

What do you think about Ted Bundy?
Original post by suprise
What do you think about Ted Bundy?

Ted Bundy is something else. He was a very interesting guy imo. I would also say that he was probably one of the worst serial killers ever. What I found so interesting about him was that he was incredibly intelligent (most serial killers are tbh) and he didn't really have an abusive childhood unlike most other serial killers. He had quite a good childhood (iirc) and still went and committed those atrocious murders. He also had many fans while he was in prison and women wanted to marry him which is crazy when you think about it.

Have you seen his interview the night before he got executed? It is pretty interesting in my opinion.
Reply 11
Ted Bundy is something else. He was a very interesting guy imo. I would also say that he was probably one of the worst serial killers ever. What I found so interesting about him was that he was incredibly intelligent (most serial killers are tbh) and he didn't really have an abusive childhood unlike most other serial killers. He had quite a good childhood (iirc) and still went and committed those atrocious murders. He also had many fans while he was in prison and women wanted to marry him which is crazy when you think about it.

Have you seen his interview the night before he got executed? It is pretty interesting in my opinion.

I would say Bundy was the second most intelligent serial killer I have ever heard of. Number one is Ted Kaczynski who was a Harvard Law Professor who became upset with the effect of industrialisation on the wilderness and sent mail bombs to people. He was only caught because his brother turned him in.
Original post by suprise
I would say Bundy was the second most intelligent serial killer I have ever heard of. Number one is Ted Kaczynski who was a Harvard Law Professor who became upset with the effect of industrialisation on the wilderness and sent mail bombs to people. He was only caught because his brother turned him in.

I don't know much about that guy. Will look him up later on.
Reply 13
I don't know much about that guy. Will look him up later on.

He is the person other serial killers plagiarise. Anders Breivik for instance plagiarised his manifesto (which you can read just by typing in unibomber manifesto it is the first result).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending