The Student Room Group

should i come out?

im a south asian lesbian. my sibling has aspergers and my parents are old. they rely on me to keep my brother calm, to do chores and also financially because we are poor. im worried that if i come out, they'll reject me and they'll struggle to handle my brother and pay rent. i got molested at 9, im really antisocial and ive been drinking to handle my depressed thoughts. ive suffered with depression all my life. ive even been getting urges to go out on one night stands just to feel some intimacy. should i move out, give them money monthly or stay in the closet? also i want to know more south asian lesbians so if you want to chat reply to this thread, i can pm you from my main account.
First of all, you'll have to come out. What has to be done about the financial aspect can be decided later on cause they need to know first who you really are. They won't reject you if you explain them in a composed manner and how disturbed you've been.
Its not up to us that's up to you. When your comfortable then go ahead just don't come out when there's a lot of tension between anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being 'asian' myself why not move out and keep your sexuality to yourself it's not going to make a difference if you don't tell them. Time changes and people change.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending