The Student Room Group

Things to put in a business studies and management personal statement

What are some the best ways to show you are interested in the course and subject in a PS. Any good websites which can help ? (i dont want to say i read the economist because that is too vague and every applicant says that)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by VinitJ
What are some the best ways to show you are interested in the course and subject in a PS. Any good websites which can help ? (i dont want to say i read the economist because that is too vague and every applicant says that)

Relevant experience, skills gained, interests in course, etc. are good things to include. This website and studential have example PSs, but don't copy them. If you do read The Economist, it might help to include it but say how it will help during the degree. Best of luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending