The Student Room Group

My girlfriend "doesn't like orgasms"?

I've been seeing a girl for some 3 months now, she's not the most confident person in the world and has some body issues etc which in the Photoshop age I understand. The thing I can't get my head around is her love-hate affair with culmination.
She regularly used to stop me as the going got good and she was reaching climax when I did my magic. She's loosen up a bit lately but still tries tells me stop perhaps once a week.

She agrees it feels amazing but feels self conscious when she cums. This baffled me and I still don't understand it. We've talked about it a few times, even came up with a safe word system when she had to say it 3 times before I stop because sometimes she changes her mind. I'm not very used to dating or having sex with someone doesn't get super excited at the thought of reaching an orgasm. Is this this a regular issue other people have come across? Any advice or sharing of experience the girls want to reveal to me?

Cheerio and happy merry supposed birthday of Jesus Christ :hat2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by NIGG3R
For a start, you should remove your "three times" system from your relationship. The moment she even implies she wants it to stop, and you don't. You ARE raping her. If she is "not enjoying" the orgasms, she isn't orgasming.

Oh please, complete over-reaction and subtracts from the genuine 'no means no' message. This clearly isnt rape.
Reply 2
I can see slightly where she is coming from. Sometimes they are just so intense that...it's not exactly painful, but the instinct is like, STOP!!! And you have to kind of push through that. One of my friends doesn't orgasm because of it.

Give her time. It also sounds like she's just self-conscious about coming because you lose control for a bit.
Reply 3
Original post by NIGG3R
For a start, you should remove your "three times" system from your relationship. The moment she even implies she wants it to stop, and you don't. You ARE raping her. If she is "not enjoying" the orgasms, she isn't orgasming.

I do stop, we've talked about it a lot. There's been times when we stopped and she told me to go again, hence we brought in a safe word. I know what "no" means. She does enjoy them, she's very self conscious when I'm performing oral - her words, not mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I do stop, we've talked about it a lot. There's been times when we stopped and she told me to go again, hence we brought in a safe word. I know what "no" means. She does enjoy them, she's very self conscious when I'm performing oral - her words, not mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your girlfriend is very weird sometimes when gives go down on me it can get a bit intense and isn't pleasureable, definately when they are not very good and use teeth etc by accident, Maybe you are doing something like that or maybe she is fake orgasming as I don't think anybody would turn down orgasms.
Reply 5
Maybe you should change it, so she has to recite the entire trilogy of Lord of the Rings before you stop.

Just out of curiosity what is the safe word(s)?

It's not Beetlejuice is it?
Reply 6
Original post by gaylubeoil
Your girlfriend is very weird sometimes when gives go down on me it can get a bit intense and isn't pleasureable, definately when they are not very good and use teeth etc by accident, Maybe you are doing something like that or maybe she is fake orgasming as I don't think anybody would turn down orgasms.

Yea I don't think she fakes... She's confessed to also stopping when she masturbates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I swear feminists just want to ban all sex! LOL

No that's not true.If she is saying 'no' that means stop. If she says no and you carry on YOU ARE RAPING HER.

I am a feminist. I like sex. Sex needs to be consentual on both parts and if I say stop I expect him to stop....I don't want to ban sex. I don't see anything wrong with sex...so your comment is irrelevant.
Original post by ipoop
Yea I don't think she fakes... She's confessed to also stopping when she masturbates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol she sounds weird
Reply 9
Original post by ipoop
:blah:

ipoop! I thought you'd quit TSR or something. :five:

Anyway, my thinking is if something might have embarrassed her in the past one time when she was coming, maybe she made a strange sound or face and someone humiliated her?

I've slept with people who were embarrassed about what they did when they couldn't control themselves. just maybe try to reassure them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by rosebud114
No that's not true.If she is saying 'no' that means stop. If she says no and you carry on YOU ARE RAPING HER.

I am a feminist. I like sex. Sex needs to be consentual on both parts and if I say stop I expect him to stop....I don't want to ban sex. I don't see anything wrong with sex...so your comment is irrelevant.

What do you say to one of the comments above that sometimes it's just an instinct to stop because of intensity? I don't even think she says no, she normally pushes my head away or something, not that it makes a difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by NIGG3R

This is stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Infan2a
ipoop! I thought you'd quit TSR or something. :five:

Anyway, my thinking is if something might have embarrassed her in the past one time when she was coming, maybe she made a strange sound or face and someone humiliated her?

I've slept with people who were embarrassed about what they did when they couldn't control themselves. just maybe try to reassure them.

Willy Willum? You can't ever quit TSR, you just fade away like a star :moon:
That's likely, now I have interrogate her and find out :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
What do you say to one of the comments above that sometimes it's just an instinct to stop because of intensity? I don't even think she says no, she normally pushes my head away or something, not that it makes a difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't even bother responding.

I am exactly the same - I push his head away, or I put my hand there to block it. I don't really want it to stop, it's like a reflex movement for me.

Your safe word system three times is a very smart move in my opinion.
Reply 14
Original post by ipoop
Willy Willum? You can't ever quit TSR, you just fade away like a star :moon:
That's likely, now I have interrogate her and find out :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't usually fade away, I manage to have all the mods turn against me who can't wait to ban me :sly:

Interrogate then procreate :sexface:
Reply 15
Original post by eelnais
I wouldn't even bother responding.

I am exactly the same - I push his head away, or I put my hand there to block it. I don't really want it to stop, it's like a reflex movement for me.

Your safe word system three times is a very smart move in my opinion.

You better cut the **** out!! I'm warning you :hmmm:
I know, I'm a genius :star: and it's still very funny to me when all of the sudden she blurts out Spongebob in quick successions :ahee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Anxiety can cause problems during sex. Maybe she should address this first and get help, which in turn will help her self consciousness in bed?
Original post by amberskye
Anxiety can cause problems during sex. Maybe she should address this first and get help, which in turn will help her self consciousness in bed?

OP don't listen to this be a man and take control just hold her down whilst she orgasms and call her a slut they love that
Original post by ipoop
You better cut the **** out!! I'm warning you :hmmm:
I know, I'm a genius :star: and it's still very funny to me when all of the sudden she blurts out Spongebob in quick successions :ahee:

That is quite funny :colondollar:
Reply 19
Original post by amberskye

Didn't think of it like that, thanks.

OP don't listen to this be a man and take control just hold her down whilst she orgasms and call her a slut they love that

I loath the "be a man" bull**** but don't worry, she already knows she's my slut.

Latest

Trending

Trending