The Student Room Group

Postgraduate applications through UCAS?

Hej guys, I am currently applying to postgraduate programs but I am a bit confused. In fact it seems to me that each uni has its own postgraduate application form but I am not quite sure if I should apply through those forms or through ucas, since everybody talks about it.
Original post by NicolaUmea
Hej guys, I am currently applying to postgraduate programs but I am a bit confused. In fact it seems to me that each uni has its own postgraduate application form but I am not quite sure if I should apply through those forms or through ucas, since everybody talks about it.

Not through Ucas but directly to the university. I'm moving this to the postgrad forum.
Original post by NicolaUmea

There is a system similar to UCAS that you can apply through called UKPASS: http://www.ukpass.ac.uk/

There are some courses on there however from personal experience of applying for postgraduate courses atm, you won't find everywhere on there so you may as well apply to the universities directly :yep:
Reply 3
Depends on the subject. If I remember correctly several Social work MSc's required an UCAS application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending