The Student Room Group

how do you react when you meet someone better than you in every way?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faith9320
Don't tell the perfect one he's not perfect.

I don't think I will ever walk by you in my life so I must tell you here.

if you read my earlier description you would know that you would tremble in fear at His awesome might and the only thing which may save you from an untimely doom should you anger HIm is a gift to His Grace of chicken chow mein.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Bruh not only can He smash you 1v1, He invented the ball

Is the perfect one Kim Jong Un?
Original post by Rakas21
Is the perfect one Kim Jong Un?

no. He's too manlet-esque :colone:
Trying to not be self-conscious while simultaneously reminding myself that I'm totally fine. Patting myself on the back and smile.
x

I sleep with their mother to assert dominance. Alternatively, I enter a relationship with their mother and become their step dad.
Reply 205
Original post by Pseudocode
I sleep with their mother to assert dominance. Alternatively, I enter a relationship with their mother and become their step dad.

this
except I sleep them with to assert dominance
"No one can be really esteemed accomplished who does not greatly surpass what is usually met with. A woman must have a thorough knowledge of music, singing, drawing, dancing, and the modern languages, to deserve the word; and besides all this, she must possess a certain something in her air and manner of walking, the tone of her voice, her address and expressions, or the word will be but half-deserved." "All this she must possess," added Darcy, "and to all this she must yet add something more substantial, in the improvement of her mind by extensive reading."
"I am no longer surprised at your knowing only six accomplished women. I rather wonder now at your knowing any."
"Are you so severe upon your own sex as to doubt the possibility of all this?"
"I never saw such a woman. I never saw such capacity, and taste, and application, and elegance, as you describe united."
I don't think I ever would meet someone better than me in every way. I don't mean that in a conceited way its just that someone could be richer, better looking and funnier than you but maybe less intelligent. Someone else could be funnier and more intelliegent yet less money, unhappier and less attractive. Even if maybe you perceive this person as having all these things and all these attributes, how can you really be sure?

I hope this is not what is really happening in your life OP. If so, be strong and keep loving yourself!!!xxxxxxx:cool:
Original post by upagumtree
I don't think I ever would meet someone better than me in every way. I don't mean that in a conceited way its just that someone could be richer, better looking and funnier than you but maybe less intelligent. Someone else could be funnier and more intelliegent yet less money, unhappier and less attractive. Even if maybe you perceive this person as having all these things and all these attributes, how can you really be sure?

I hope this is not what is really happening in your life OP. If so, be strong and keep loving yourself!!!xxxxxxx:cool:

bump :tongue:
Reply 209
they couldn't be better than me at being incompetent

i barely function

!!!!!!! do i win
Original post by Kaiju
they couldn't be better than me at being incompetent

i barely function

!!!!!!! do i win

I don't get what you're trying to say here
Reply 211
I don't get what you're trying to say here

they cannot be better than me at being bad
if they're the best ever they cannot be the baddest
i am the best at being baddest badders for reals
Original post by Kaiju
they cannot be better than me at being bad
if they're the best ever they cannot be the baddest
i am the best at being baddest badders for reals

Not bad like Michael Jackson doe :frown:
They don't exist :pierre:
Reply 215
I'm presuming this person likes me enough to be my friend otherwise they'd just be passing through my life, in either case it wouldn't matter surely?

Quick Reply

Latest