The Student Room Group

Ladies 3 questions

Question 1) where do you prefer being approached by a guy, clubs ? bars ? during the day, during the night, in the library, at home and a guy knocks on your door to ask you if you want to hang out. Pick what ever.

Question 2) where does it happen most often without you enjoying it, for example you're shopping and you really enjoy focusing on buying new outfit and a guy approaches you, is that annoying ?

Question 3) when you want a guy to approach you, what are the tell tell signs ? for example, do you dress a certain way, are you alone or do you like to be approached whiles in a group and so on.
1) Library/social group

2) On the street at night :roll eyes:

3) I eye him up ^^^^^

and down ^^^

lick my lips :colone:

and initiate le sex face as follows :sexface:
Rarely have I seen a girl lick her lips at me. :confused:
Original post by Maths and cheesecake
Rarely have I seen a girl lick her lips at me. :confused:

you have now bae :sexface

Spoiler

but FYI I just googled Emma Watson lip licking, it happens bruh (not allowed to link oc)
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
you have now bae :sexface

Spoiler

but FYI I just googled Emma Watson lip licking, it happens bruh (not allowed to link oc)

It happens in movies, in real life not so much.
Question 1) where do you prefer being approached by a guy, clubs ? bars ? during the day, during the night, in the library, at home and a guy knocks on your door to ask you if you want to hang out. Pick what ever.

Question 2) where does it happen most often without you enjoying it, for example you're shopping and you really enjoy focusing on buying new outfit and a guy approaches you, is that annoying ?

Question 3) when you want a guy to approach you, what are the tell tell signs ? for example, do you dress a certain way, are you alone or do you like to be approached whiles in a group and so on.

I'm no expert as I rarely ever get approached by guys, and when I am it's usually creeps.

1. I guess library/home if they're supposed to know where I live and have hung out there with me before. Or like the guy above said a chill small social group or something. Honestly anywhere I can have a conversation with a person, so a club is a no-no for me personally.

2. It's more how it happens than where I would say, it depends on how the guy approaches really, as opposed to where.

3. For me I'd basically just smile at you and give you the time of day really. When I don't want to be approached I avoid eye contact and try not to register the person's presence so they don't approach, sounds pretty simple but yeah.
1. During the day. Definitely NOT during the night. :eek:

2. Trains. I've had traumatising experiences (understatement) with guys on trains.

3. I look directly at them and smile. If I talk to them my bimbo side tends to unleash itself. Last week I was at the airport and when I was having my hand luggage go through the machine thing one of the male workers at that machine started talking to me. When I was about to leave he told me "have a good flight" and I stupidly replied "you too". :colondollar: I couldn't help it. He looked like Ressler in Blacklist. :sexface: :perv: :sexface: :perv:
Original post by Vixen47
1. During the day. Definitely NOT during the night. :eek:

2. Trains. I've had traumatising experiences (understatement) with guys on trains.

3. I look directly at them and smile. If I talk to them my bimbo side tends to unleash itself. Last week I was at the airport and when I was having my hand luggage go through the machine thing one of the male workers at that machine started talking to me. When I was about to leave he told me "have a good flight" and I stupidly replied "you too". :colondollar: I couldn't help it. He looked like Ressler in Blacklist. :sexface: :perv: :sexface: :perv:

I literally just asked a girl out on the train, it must have been just under and hour ago, mind you I am in Sweden so the time here is 11:20pm, I approached her from the front, didn't smile at first just started complaining about train problems that has been happening the past few days, and she started to go on her own rant, then we chatted and asked each other a few question, the convo was really natural and running smoothly, but I had to get off, and she kind of knew, because I started pulling out my phone, got her digits and I bet I get the wrong digits because my swedish isn't good, so I hope I got the right ones and she replies.

Before her(I am not a player) I asked out another girl at the gym, this one was the better looking one, and she is the reason why I was buzzing on my way back from gym, I asked her out when it was about 10PM.

I was about to ask another girl out who was walking with her friend, but I thought, meh, I already got 2 numbers, thats enough for the night.
Original post by lazershus
I'm no expert as I rarely ever get approached by guys, and when I am it's usually creeps.

1. I guess library/home if they're supposed to know where I live and have hung out there with me before. Or like the guy above said a chill small social group or something. Honestly anywhere I can have a conversation with a person, so a club is a no-no for me personally.

2. It's more how it happens than where I would say, it depends on how the guy approaches really, as opposed to where.

3. For me I'd basically just smile at you and give you the time of day really. When I don't want to be approached I avoid eye contact and try not to register the person's presence so they don't approach, sounds pretty simple but yeah.

I know some girls do this, but it is not like it helps, for instance, I was training at the gym not long ago and these two girls keep staring at me whiles I work out, I can tell the one who doesn't want me to see her eyes has turned her back at her whiles her friend is doing the staring and talking to her, I have headphones on so I lip read and it seems they are idle talking pretending to be slik. I move from the area and they follow me, so weird, they don't initiate, then I get annoyed, I fancy one of them, so I tell myself I will initiate next time I see them, when I do, I sort of chicken out, and guess what, I took that frustration out on the girl who gave me her number, she was also nice and much better looking.

if you going to play games like that, at least be the initiator.
I know some girls do this, but it is not like it helps, for instance, I was training at the gym not long ago and these two girls keep staring at me whiles I work out, I can tell the one who doesn't want me to see her eyes has turned her back at her whiles her friend is doing the staring and talking to her, I have headphones on so I lip read and it seems they are idle talking pretending to be slik. I move from the area and they follow me, so weird, they don't initiate, then I get annoyed, I fancy one of them, so I tell myself I will initiate next time I see them, when I do, I sort of chicken out, and guess what, I took that frustration out on the girl who gave me her number, she was also nice and much better looking.

if you going to play games like that, at least be the initiator.

I'm not entirely sure what games you're referring to... :confused: However in terms of not initiating, I'm certain that girls don't initiate for the same reasons you don't; scared of rejection or what else. I for one don't intend on ever initiating anything with anyone because I always know people I'm into aren't into me, but if someone wants to be approached they would be open and be essentially approachable so don't be afraid to go up to them, even if you do something dorky they're not likely to just get really impatient and be rude or something. If you like someone go for it, or at least when you don't be aware that the reason it didn't happen is because you didn't try.
Original post by lazershus
I'm not entirely sure what games you're referring to... :confused: However in terms of not initiating, I'm certain that girls don't initiate for the same reasons you don't; scared of rejection or what else. I for one don't intend on ever initiating anything with anyone because I always know people I'm into aren't into me, but if someone wants to be approached they would be open and be essentially approachable so don't be afraid to go up to them, even if you do something dorky they're not likely to just get really impatient and be rude or something. If you like someone go for it, or at least when you don't be aware that the reason it didn't happen is because you didn't try.

You're right, I need to stop making excuses, my two approaches from last night went really well, I could tell both girls were attracted to me because they leaned forward into my personal space quite alot and asked questions about me. unfortunately I am bad at texting and none of them have gotten back to me tonight.

I am gutted as I was really attracted to one of them, also didn't approach any girls tonight even though I went out for about 3 1/2 hours.

My legs are dead from walking around in skinny jeans.
You're right, I need to stop making excuses, my two approaches from last night went really well, I could tell both girls were attracted to me because they leaned forward into my personal space quite alot and asked questions about me. unfortunately I am bad at texting and none of them have gotten back to me tonight.

I am gutted as I was really attracted to one of them, also didn't approach any girls tonight even though I went out for about 3 1/2 hours.

My legs are dead from walking around in skinny jeans.

Lol should you be wearing those jeans if they're that uncomfortable? Do you mean you text them and they didn't reply? Or you haven't text them at all? Anyway good for you being able to read the signs, and good luck with your girl pulling endeavors :tongue:
Reply 12

You do realise I hope that ladies are not a monolithic entity but have various even contrasting personalities and so will give you disparate answers and will thereby only confuse you all the more. And lol at the flagrant stereotype Q2).

Quick Reply

Latest