The Student Room Group

Woman decapitates her husband with a chainsaw

That will have the vile Sharon Osbourne wetting her knickers again.
I hope she was wearing proper eye and hearing protection whilst using the chainsaw.

I'm Shocked she's 40. Looks good for her age but has obviously had work done.

I misread the title and thought the original news story was this one.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1489448/Husband-relives-horror-of-wifes-chainsaw-death.html
Original post by MatureStudent36
I'm Shocked she's 40. Looks good for her age but has obviously had work done.

I misread the title and thought the original news story was this one.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1489448/Husband-relives-horror-of-wifes-chainsaw-death.html

Seriously? She's a murderer, not a celebrity. It is totally irrelevant what she looks like, she suffered abuse at the hands of her husband and then she brutally murdered him. I'm sure Jack the Ripper looked quite good for his age too.
Classic Mexico.
Man metro has some other awesome/crazy stories, its like the Daily Mail but...better somehow.
Well I guess feminism is working in Mexico...

Poor man.
I suppose he's no longer head of the household
Feminism is equality between men and women, not murdering men with chainsaws. And you wonder why people think Feminism is a joke?
Original post by Copperknickers
Feminism is equality between men and women, not murdering men with chainsaws. And you wonder why people think Feminism is a joke?

Equality? Teeheehee
Original post by bertstare

Really insensitive - don't get ahead of yourself or some of that will be headin' your way
Original post by bertstare

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I see what you did there.

Equality between men and women. Even the name of this movement is sexist.
Reply 14
Original post by bittr n swt
Well I guess feminism is working in Mexico...

Poor man.

What has this got to do with feminism?

NO LOGIC
She was trying to be too clever. Glad they saw what she really is and she will be going to prison for a long time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending