The Student Room Group

Help needed asap

Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Guess what! I done my 1st paper this Monday and it is eaaaaaaasy!!!!!

Nothing to worry about, I am doing Further Additional Science but the ISA is based on Biology; something to do with germination (can't say much sorry). But practice writing the variables and method and risk assessments as these come in one 9 mark question. It is really easy to get an A* or an A if your just practice. It is out of 20 so don't stress.

I tried to give as much concise info, I apologise. PM me if you like for further questions. I'll be happy to help.
Forgot to mention, for Additonal Science it may be based on either pollution or burning fuels.
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by STUDYREVISE
Thanks!
any chance I can find the past papers?
oh, mine is out of 50? I am resitting the Additional ISA.... but is there a chance to find the papers? :smile: thanks again.

I just researched it and I only found the examiner's report. It basically tells you the questions you will answer on your first paper. There are 2 papers, 1 Paper is out of 20 and the second paper is out of 30. Therefore, the ISA is out of 50. I only done the first paper yet.

Here's the link to the examiner's report:
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-4400-WRE-JUN13.PDF

It also states what students struggle on so you can use this to help you to indicate what you should know more about and study for so you can make sure you perfect them. It gives the topics for each question of both of the papers. There is nothing to worry about i assure you! Its not hard to get the A*, just tell yourself a C is not good enough and neither is a B. This way you are more committed to aim higher and achieve the highest

Hope this helps! And Good Luck!
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest