The Student Room Group

University of Law Birmingham

Does anyone know anything about the reputation of this the University of Law (Birmingham Campus)?
Entry requirements are AAB but it does not have a ranking.
Original post by jessosullivan24
Does anyone know anything about the reputation of this the University of Law (Birmingham Campus)?
Entry requirements are AAB but it does not have a ranking.

hmm im not so sure about the university of law, i have heard it is good for post undergraduate study though. for undergraduate i reccomend university of birmingham as they will accept similar grades and have a proven pedigree
University of Birmingham is actually AAA and a satisfactory performance on the LNAT which I am not very confident about. However if I get a place I will take it. I've heard very mixed reviews about the University of Law.
Original post by jessosullivan24
University of Birmingham is actually AAA and a satisfactory performance on the LNAT which I am not very confident about. However if I get a place I will take it. I've heard very mixed reviews about the University of Law.

thats true but if you are predicted BBB or above they "will seriously consider giving you an offer" and the LNAT is meant to be heard, most people achieve around half marks. so have i to be honest which is why i unfortunately cant reccomend it. is there anything in particular that makes you want to go to the university of law birmingham?
Half marks seems achievable. The Career service appealed to me at University of Law, it seems you get a lot of support. It is also cheaper than the University of Birmingham, I'm just curious in case I don't get UOB. Thanks for your reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending