The Student Room Group

Something really peculiar happened to me today

There was this girl that was standing at least 15 feet away from where I was sitting.

She was just standing there looking perplexed.

Then this girl came behind her and pushed her so hard she almost hit the floor and told her to "MOVE" in a rather aggressive demeanour.

But for some strange reason the girl quickly turned her head towards me and said "eurgh".

I felt slighted mainly because I wasn't sitting right infront of her I was sitting at a 90 degree angle to where she was standing.

So why did she turn her head to my direction when she was pushed to the floor.

The initiate reaction would be to walk away.

Anyway the next day I went back to the same building
for a follow up on my appointment.
But the girl that had aggressively pushed the other girl
Tried to get my number.

I kindly rejected her and made my way home as it felt inappropriate especially after witnessing her pushing another girl to the floor.

What could have possibly happened between those two?:hmmmm:

Women are weird.:laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Secretly pushing girl is in love with you but because you keep checking out the other girl, she surprise attacked her to get your attention because she thinks you like your woman wedge :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Juday
Secretly pushing girl is in love with you but because you keep checking out the other girl, she surprise attacked her to get your attention because she thinks you like your woman wedge :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

K den:indiff:
Original post by Sheikh.google
K den:indiff:

rude boi
Original post by Juday
rude boi

:indiff:.
Reply 7
That is a rather peculiar thing to have happened to you today.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
That is a rather peculiar thing to have happened to you today.

I know:laugh:.

I'm genuinely baffled.:hmmmm:
Maybe you should have asked the girl you rejected what was going on ... Before you rejected her.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Maybe you should have asked the girl you rejected what was going on ... Before you rejected her.

You're right I should.:yes:

I can still ask her.
she works over there.

But would not it not seem weird
For me to ask her why another girl turned her head and said "eurgh" to me when she pushed her:laugh:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Actually do you think it could have been an 'ugh' look as in "Did you just see what she did? Ugh"
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Actually do you think it could have been an 'ugh' look as in "Did you just see what she did? Ugh"

I might have misinterpreted her initial reaction:laugh:

At the time it sound like she was trying to offend me.

Because girls that are usually repulsed by something say "eurgh".

But if that was the case I don't think the other girl would have asked for my number.

So you might be right.

EDIT:Or maybe she felt sorry for me:dontknow:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Cool story bro. But just let me call buddy who's an expert on cool stories to come over and have a look at this thread.
Original post by faith9320
Cool story bro. But just let me call buddy who's an expert on cool stories to come over and have a look at this thread.

:lolwut:What?
Reply 15
Original post by faith9320

:lol:
Maybe she was just uncomfortable with you seeing her getting pushed over :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending