The Student Room Group

Guys being skinny-problem for comparitvely bigger built girls?

I'm tall and thin built. (Quite thin arms, thin torso, not broad, though my legs are quite muscly and sporting built) Is this a problem, I don't mean for (necessarily) fat girls, but just bigger built ones, she might be stronger built, busty, bigger shoulders, hands/arms than me, whatever. Just asking women really whether this affects you being attracted to somoene or are factors like height, looks, eyes you like etc more important?
Get better issues please.
Stop being so beta and go out and lift
Original post by anonwinner
Stop being so beta and go out and lift

Not girl is attracted to those gym rats with big chests and girly legs that overcompensate by wearing baggy jeans.
Original post by Tolly Mune
Not girl is attracted to those gym rats with big chests and girly legs that overcompensate by wearing baggy jeans.

Not every gym guy has weak legs
Original post by Tolly Mune

I'd rather have a big upper body and small legs than a small upper body and small legs.
I'd rather have a big upper body and small legs than a small upper body and small legs.

See that's not sexy.

That's like being into a girl with big belly and boobs and a small ass and short atrophied legs.
Original post by Naveed-7
Not every gym guy has weak legs

true but most of the guys you see frequenting gyms prioritise their chest/arms over there legs. This why their top is bigger than the bottom this is like a fact it's almost 100% true.
Well if you mean attracted to like is it less probable for a girl to approach you in a club because of your thinness, I guess that due to this disadvantage you could say you get -1 to overall atractiveness; but everyone gets -1's for different reasons so whatever. And if a girl already likes you like you're friends and you want to take it to the next level, she'd have to be dumb and shallow to reject you based solely on the fact that you're thin.

Tl;dr, it matters no more and no less than other minor disadvantages

Posted from TSR Mobile

Besides, anyone who doesn't skip leg day will have both a big upper body and big legs.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I'm tall and thin built. (Quite thin arms, thin torso, not broad, though my legs are quite muscly and sporting built) Is this a problem, I don't mean for (necessarily) fat girls, but just bigger built ones, she might be stronger built, busty, bigger shoulders, hands/arms than me, whatever. Just asking women really whether this affects you being attracted to somoene or are factors like height, looks, eyes you like etc more important?

None of these things would effect me being attracted to someone. I don't choose my partners based on how they look next to me, but merely on physical attraction and chemistry.
There are definitely factors in the latter such a height, eyes, personality that come into my own personal attraction..
Original post by Morrisseya
Besides, anyone who doesn't skip leg day will have both a big upper body and big legs.

Yep exactly, this tolly mune person is ridiculously stupid
not at all. i'd much rather a skinny guy than a muscly one, as would plenty of women
I would be put off but then I don't find thin guys attractive at all. I prefer muscly men much more and I wouldn't feel very feminine next to a skinny guy because I'm pretty tall and have a bit of muscle :tongue:.

Spoiler

Original post by Morrisseya

I've just always played footy, cycled etc and never worked out. Hence sporting legs and just thin body. I actually like it, don't want a big old torso.

Quick Reply

Latest