The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First "meeting someone on a regular basis" was when I was 14.
First serious boyfriend who I took home to meet the parents etc I was 15 and a half.
Reply 2
Things were building up in Year 8, but we were officially together in the September of Year 9... Lasted 18 months... it was true love! lol :smile:

-x-
There should be a 'Never had one yet' option on the poll :p: x
Reply 4
first serious boyfriend when I was 15 lasted year and 4 months

My first true love is now, age 18
Reply 5
i had my first boyfriend when i was 17 and it lasted about 2 years a month
19 :redface: (been together a year now) iv pulled enough guys in the past hehe (no sex) but no relationships
lol, my first bf was my best friend :smile: we'd been best frineds for four yrs but never mentioned our undying love for each other and when we finally did
we've been "happily ever after" since. we wanna marry and have kids and die together. :biggrin:
Reply 8
LadyEnglish

agreed :smile:
Nope.
LadyEnglish

:dito:

Anonymous
lol, my first bf was my best friend :smile: we'd been best frineds for four yrs but never mentioned our undying love for each other and when we finally did
we've been "happily ever after" since. we wanna marry and have kids and die together. :biggrin:

:hugs: I'm really happy for you :smile: It's wonderful to hear things like this :smile:

-Saruman
I'm really happy for you It's wonderful to hear things like this

lol, but we DID go thru a lot to be with each other, i think some of it was all pretty stupid. i mean we used to always talk about how we fancied different people and try and make each other jealous ( i dont really know why) but w wen talk about it now, he says to me how not one of those girls he flirted with infront of me made him feel as i did... :smile: why do people in love do that to each other? really hurt each other when finally the pains too much and then they give into each others wicked ways, to find, theyve both been feeling the same ALL along?? i dont really understand why i did it, and neither does my boyfriend, its just something we DID....pretty weird come to think of it...
I dunno - does going out with someone for 2 dates count - otherwise zero :p:
Reply 13
I was *sings* sixteen going on seventeen...

He was about 17 years older than me too. With hindsight, not the best idea, but with hindsight, none of my boyfriends were particularly good ideas!!
Reply 14
LadyEnglish

:ditto:

although i have been asked out (once!), but i'm just too picky :p:
Reply 15
First 'serious' one was 15 :smile:
Reply 16
foxiroxi
first serious boyfriend when I was 15 lasted year and 4 months

My first true love is now, age 18

"first true love" - oxymoronic?