The Student Room Group

People having babies for the sake of having babies

I feel as if people stopped having babies more and more would stop, I know myself that I dont want babies must il have one for the sake of society. Dont get me wrong its not like I dont want kids its just that their cute and everything till age 15 when they start having bfs/gfs and they start to disrespect you n annoy

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Chill. Society doesn't expect you to have babies.
(edited 9 years ago)
if you don't want a baby, don't get a baby. Simple as that.
So basically what you just said is that you like babies, just not adolescents.

Ok?
Original post by Olympiad

Reply 5
Original post by WeedCanKill
So basically what you just said is that you like babies, just not adolescents.

Ok?

Not exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

I do but when my baby becomes a teen - I dont -

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by daisychain_

U know that is not true my friends dad is 30 something he has no kid nor wife,they feel sorry for him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vixen47

Oh dear, my bad!

Original post by AsandaLFC
I do but when my baby becomes a teen - I dont -

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then don't have the baby! You can't just dump them when they are older, babies are human you know.
Reply 9

:rofl:

As if you just pick them up from Sainsburys!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zorg
:ROLF:

As if you just pick them up from Sainsburys!

yolo
U know that is not true my friends dad is 30 something he has no kid nor wife,they feel sorry for him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe its because he doesn't have a wife, society expects people to be in relationships (especially as they get older)
Reply 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can he be a dad if he has no kids?
Reply 13
People tend to have children for themselves - I think it's rather selfish really.
I feel as if people stopped having babies more and more would stop, I know myself that I dont want babies must il have one for the sake of society. Dont get me wrong its not like I dont want kids its just that their cute and everything till age 15 when they start having bfs/gfs and they start to disrespect you n annoy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Raise them well and they won't disrespect you when they hit 15/16. I think ethnic groups have better parenting than the english...like they swear and do what they want
Original post by daisychain_

But society will fund it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bittr n swt
Raise them well and they won't disrespect you when they hit 15/16. I think ethnic groups have better parenting than the english...like they swear and do what they want

Emotionally separating from your parents around 15-16 years old is a normal part of the developmental process. It's true that, in some cultures, children of that age are much more respectful than in others, but I would think that most teens are irritating at that age for normal developmental reasons.
Original post by Sulpha
I'm sorry, but that is one of the most horrendously incorrect things I've ever seen written down.

You must be like 16 ?

Incorrect
Quite honestly, this is ridiculous. If you don't want a child then don't get yourself pregnant. People who have children young may not be considered as wasting their lives, but they will struggle a lot more financially and educationally wise. I know from witnessing the struggles a friend of mine went through off a one-night stand that left her as a single mother. Noone is forced to have children, and they aren't forced to be in a relationship. You can be just as happy in a relationship and/or have a child, as you could be with neither
Original post by Sulpha
If you're any older then you need to make more friends and experience how the world works a bit more.

Thank you for the life advice, random stranger on the internet.

Quick Reply