The Student Room Group

Ernst and Young Smart Futures programme

Hi,

I've got an interview for the Smart Futures programme at EY this week, I was wondering is anybody else has had one of these previously?

If anybody could help me out, with the sorts of questions they ask and what they're looking for that would be great.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AZafar
Hi,

I've got an interview for the Smart Futures programme at EY this week, I was wondering is anybody else has had one of these previously?

If anybody could help me out, with the sorts of questions they ask and what they're looking for that would be great.

Thanks

I've got my interview approaching and I'm assuming you've already had yours. How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask you?
I haven't got an interview yet. They'll probably reject me. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
The email they sent me stated that they'd be in touch by 19th January to confirm if I've been successful in securing an interview, so until then you still have a chance.
Reply 4
Hi I've been invited to an interview, and just wondered if anyone can tell me what it was like and what questions they asked. Many thanks.
I'm really confused, I've just found this thread as I've just done my second online test. They haven't got back to me yet but the deadline isn't until the 1st of March for all locations. Do you think I'll still get an interview?
Reply 6
Original post by Katiepotaty
I'm really confused, I've just found this thread as I've just done my second online test. They haven't got back to me yet but the deadline isn't until the 1st of March for all locations. Do you think I'll still get an interview?

Yep definitely in the interview they said they don't give any offers till they interviewed everyone and have extended the london deadline to allow more people to apply. So yeah, I guess you'll hear soon if you've been sucessful. Good luck!
Original post by DHandZ
Yep definitely in the interview they said they don't give any offers till they interviewed everyone and have extended the london deadline to allow more people to apply. So yeah, I guess you'll hear soon if you've been sucessful. Good luck!

Thank you so much! How was your interview?
Reply 8
Thank you so much! How was your interview?

It went pretty well if guess. I was told there are around 5 applicantions per place at the test stage (where you are now) and after that they interview 2 people for one place.
the interview was really nice, some difficult questions but a good experience none the less!
Original post by DHandZ
It went pretty well if guess. I was told there are around 5 applicantions per place at the test stage (where you are now) and after that they interview 2 people for one place.
the interview was really nice, some difficult questions but a good experience none the less!

I wonder if them stats were just for London (I've applied for Leeds) I really hope I get an interview for this as I've got one for PWC but I feel this program would be better for me:confused:
Reply 10
I wonder if them stats were just for London (I've applied for Leeds) I really hope I get an interview for this as I've got one for PWC but I feel this program would be better for me:confused:

Yeah I think the stats are london specific, but I guess gives a rough idea. I'm sure if you were able to get an interview with PwC you'll be fine with EY. Anyway, best of luck with the PwC interview and your EY application, I'm sure you'll be fine
Original post by AZafar
Hi,

Thanks

Hi AZafar,

You can find out more about what is required from school leavers during an interview at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTzCSqqVeu8&index=23&list=PL4JSMaUVcSC0QC_FxlvdFUYYvrg6tbKND. You can also tweet current EY trainee David @EYDavidGonzalez who went through the Smart Futures programme and now works in our London office if you want to speak to someone that’s been through the process before.

Hopefully this will give you some useful inputs. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions at [email protected]

All the best,

Georgie
Original post by EYSchoolsTeam
Hi AZafar,

You can find out more about what is required from school leavers during an interview at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTzCSqqVeu8&index=23&list=PL4JSMaUVcSC0QC_FxlvdFUYYvrg6tbKND. You can also tweet current EY trainee David @EYDavidGonzalez who went through the Smart Futures programme and now works in our London office if you want to speak to someone that’s been through the process before.

Hopefully this will give you some useful inputs. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions at [email protected]

All the best,

Georgie

Hi,
I applied to the Birmingham office, I've completed the 3 aptitude tests. When am I likely to here if I'll be called for an interview or not?
(edited 9 years ago)
They said I'd get an email by the 2nd of March do you think I've been rejected:frown:
They said I'd get an email by the 2nd of March do you think I've been rejected:frown:

Just because they haven't replied doesn't mean you've been rejected. They told me they'd reply by early March, so probably this week or next. And they've extended the deadline for some locations, that usually means its under subscribed.
Original post by jampot98
Just because they haven't replied doesn't mean you've been rejected. They told me they'd reply by early March, so probably this week or next. And they've extended the deadline for some locations, that usually means its under subscribed.

Thank you, they've emailed me today asking when I want my interview, I'm sooooo nervous
Reply 16
Hi, I have my interview on Monday. Where as everyone applied for?
Thank you, they've emailed me today asking when I want my interview, I'm sooooo nervous

Yh I got the email as well, and they said it could be up to an hour long!
Got an offer!!
Original post by frigg113
Got an offer!!

Have you already had your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending