The Student Room Group

UCAS login problem

I'm trying to login to UCAS (for the first time) with the details I have been given by my school so that I could start to apply for college but whenever I enter in the details and try to login, it keeps saying 'some of the information you entered was incorrect'.
Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do?
P.S. I can't ask any of the teachers at school as we have just broken up for christmas. I should have logged in earlier and asked a teacher for help when it wouldn't work tbh.
Original post by samanthayates98
I'm trying to login to UCAS (for the first time) with the details I have been given by my school so that I could start to apply for college but whenever I enter in the details and try to login, it keeps saying 'some of the information you entered was incorrect'.
Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do?
P.S. I can't ask any of the teachers at school as we have just broken up for christmas. I should have logged in earlier and asked a teacher for help when it wouldn't work tbh.

I'm not 100% certain about this but is it possible to register without entering the school buzzword and adding that later? If it isn't possible and you're certain that you've entered the details correctly then unfortunately there isn't really anything you can do until you get back to school :/ Sorry about that. If it's any consolation, it's unlikely universities would be reviewing applications over Christmas anyway so I don't think there will be much of a difference if you submit your application after Christmas. You can get everything prepared anyway, like your Personal Statement and choices, now.
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Try logging in from a different device

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moved to Applications and UCAS.
Did you register using your school email address and are now trying to use your home one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending