The Student Room Group

How many dates did you attend ?

How many dates have you attended ?
Overall in your existence
(edited 9 years ago)
I think we need more info here.

Do you mean with one person? Overall?

Whatever way you look at it my answer is the same. 0.
Original post by SirMasterKey
I think we need more info here.

Do you mean with one person? Overall?

Whatever way you look at it my answer is the same. 0.

Why?
Original post by bittr n swt
Why?

"How many dates did you attend?" is worded a bit strangely. 'have you attended' would be clearer but 'did you attend' sounds like there should be an additional clause, no?
Reply 4
Original post by SirMasterKey
"How many dates did you attend?" is worded a bit strangely. 'have you attended' would be clearer but 'did you attend' sounds like there should be an additional clause, no?

:colondollar:
Original post by 061194
:colondollar:

No worries you've updated the OP so we all know what you mean :h:
Only 2
Reply 7
I don't know if I would class anything me and my partner have done as dates as we were best friends before going out so anything we done together was more like hanging out. We have done things like go out for meals etc but to me a date is when you go out somewhere with someone and decide if you like them enough to persue anything further. In that sense of a date I have only had one and that was with a guy from my old music course before I got my with my partner. The date was ok but nothing else happened after that.
Reply 8
Countless dates, only a couple came into fruition.
Reply 9
None I don't do dates, going out on the p*** and satisfying my sexual needs is enough. Gives me more time to focus on academics and career related activities.
Me and my boyfriend naturally progressed from best friends to more so I wouldn't really call any of it dates, I mean meals and days out could be considered dates but it's just us hanging out and spending time together, just like when we were friends.
I'm not how many dates I've been on but totting it up I have been on dates with 16 different people that I can think of. Proper dates btw :smug: Obviously there is something very wronf with me :colonhash:[ QUOTE=The Juan;52361003]None I don't do dates, going out on the p*** and satisfying my sexual needs is enough. Gives me more time to focus on academics and career related activities.
You're allowed to say piss :top2:
Not including doing stuff with a partner, for example going the cinema or for a meal while in relationship ect.

2 dates. But one of those is even a bit debatable, I'm not sure having pre-drinks and going out on the town with someone you like is really a date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending