The Student Room Group

He found out what should I do

I had a crush on my guy friend and still do now! He found out ages ago and sed we r cool. I still feel awkward and feel like he sees me as the girl who likes him and is in love with him. We have spoken since and he sed we are still cool! I messaged him about Christmas and he has replied but I haven't replied back as I'm afraid he'll think I'm annoying. My friend says he's not worth my time but I still care and still have feelings for him. I still feel awkward but he assures me that we r cool. What should I do? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AJMistry
I had a crush on my guy friend and still do now! He found out ages ago and sed we r cool. I still feel awkward and feel like he sees me as the girl who likes him and is in love with him. We have spoken since and he sed we are still cool! I messaged him about Christmas and he has replied but I haven't replied back as I'm afraid he'll think I'm annoying. My friend says he's not worth my time but I still care and still have feelings for him. I still feel awkward but he assures me that we r cool. What should I do? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same situation uno. With the whole seeming annoying or desperate. I really don't like the idea that the guy I like is aware that I like him. But honestly if he says that both of you are cool you should just believe that you're cool and he doesn't find you annoying.
Reply 2
Original post by MissLalaxx
I'm in the same situation uno. With the whole seeming annoying or desperate. I really don't like the idea that the guy I like is aware that I like him. But honestly if he says that both of you are cool you should just believe that you're cool and he doesn't find you annoying.

I feel for you! I don't know whether to text him or not!?? Hate that my guy knows too it was so embarrassing how he found at! Have you spoken to your guy? What do you think I should do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel for you! I don't know whether to text him or not!?? Hate that my guy knows too it was so embarrassing how he found at! Have you spoken to your guy? What do you think I should do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's good to know that someone else is in the same situation as I am. Same if I text him he might think I'm into him too much but if I don't nothing is going to happen. Not really, I hardly see him. He's in his final year so I doubt he'd even have time for me. I really don't know tbh. Does he like you back? If he does then you should text him.:smile:
He says he's cool with it. So stop bugging him about it and act normally. If it was another guy friend would you text him back? If so, then just reply.
Reply 5
It's good to know that someone else is in the same situation as I am. Same if I text him he might think I'm into him too much but if I don't nothing is going to happen. Not really, I hardly see him. He's in his final year so I doubt he'd even have time for me. I really don't know tbh. Does he like you back? If he does then you should text him.:smile:

If he liked me back is be on cloud nine and with him right now! Nah he don't like me. I just want to talk to him but I'm afraid he will just think I'm talking to him cause I want to be more than friends. Wish things to go back to before he found out! Does your guy like you back? You should text him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If he liked me back is be on cloud nine and with him right now! Nah he don't like me. I just want to talk to him but I'm afraid he will just think I'm talking to him cause I want to be more than friends. Wish things to go back to before he found out! Does your guy like you back? You should text him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know how you feel I would be really happy too. How do you know? But you guys are still friends so why would he think that? To be truthful when my friends start liking me it gets really awkward so be happy that he's still talking to you. I think so. We had this intense moment the tension was so real.:colondollar: I felt pins and needles just flow through me but nah I won't.:frown:
Reply 7
I know how you feel I would be really happy too. How do you know? But you guys are still friends so why would he think that? To be truthful when my friends start liking me it gets really awkward so be happy that he's still talking to you. I think so. We had this intense moment the tension was so real.:colondollar: I felt pins and needles just flow through me but nah I won't.:frown:

He doesn't like me, he never said that he didn't but it was obvious he don't like me. It was only awkward when he found out and I wasn't entirely truthful. Me and him spent so much time together over summer we danced(held hands), talked about personal stuff and etc.. I'm not sure what to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
He doesn't like me, he never said that he didn't but it was obvious he don't like me. It was only awkward when he found out and I wasn't entirely truthful. Me and him spent so much time together over summer we danced(held hands), talked about personal stuff and etc.. I'm not sure what to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like Mulan said "follow your heart". He might just be taken aback for a bit. But if you're meant to be together it'll happen.
Reply 9
Like Mulan said "follow your heart". He might just be taken aback for a bit. But if you're meant to be together it'll happen.

I don't think he is taken aback, he don't like me! I want to talk to him but feel so awkward? Have you spoken to your person? I'm just afraid he thinks I'm annoying and won't reply back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bloody hell he's said it more than once you guys are cool so stop stressing. Text him back and stop being immature
Did he say he doesn't like you. If he's you're friend he won't be irritated by you texting him. Not yet I want to wait a bit hahha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Did he say he doesn't like you. If he's you're friend he won't be irritated by you texting him. Not yet I want to wait a bit hahha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he didn't say it. But from how he was talking I know he don't like me back! I'm not sure we are friends but he says we are cool so I'm not sure?? I'm afraid he won't text back :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No he didn't say it. But from how he was talking I know he don't like me back! I'm not sure we are friends but he says we are cool so I'm not sure?? I'm afraid he won't text back :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He will, just do it. I've texted my guy so you have to text yours!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending