The Student Room Group

does the daily mail rig comments?

On the daily mail site the comments section on UKIP articles seem strange as the top ones tend to be from incredibly left wing anti UKIP comments which don't seem to suit the audience of a neo fascist newspaper.

Furthermore what seems odd is that some anti UKIP comments also seem to be the worst rated and I discovered it is impossible to actually positively vote up some pro ukip comments which makes it seem like there is some foul play going on.

Do you reckon the daily mail actually rigs its comments or what? The only good thing about the daily mail was its hilarious comments and now even those are screwed up
Original post by intelligent con
On the daily mail site the comments section on UKIP articles seem strange as the top ones tend to be from incredibly left wing anti UKIP comments which don't seem to suit the audience of a neo fascist newspaper.

Furthermore what seems odd is that some anti UKIP comments also seem to be the worst rated and I discovered it is impossible to actually positively vote up some pro ukip comments which makes it seem like there is some foul play going on.

Do you reckon the daily mail actually rigs its comments or what? The only good thing about the daily mail was its hilarious comments and now even those are screwed up

Don't see how it is neo-fascist when it actively opposes neo-fascism
No I regularly comment on the daily mail and they usually get published usually they are pro ukip comments but they have kind of fallen out of favour recently
Reply 3
I don't really see how the Daily Mail is a Neo-Fascist Newspaper. I'd hope they would have better things to do with their time an IT development budget than rig a comment section.
It's spoofed easy to do..Ajax and Java and a little know how, them left-tards think they are very clever, you do not even need to code to rig the DM comments section, why a simple mouse auto clicker and disabled cookies will give the same effect, but for a quick 1000+ votes a little coding is a must. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by intelligent con

You do realise a lot of the Daily Mail readership are women and very few women vote UKIP?

Just a thought.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending