The Student Room Group

Harvard Summer School 2015 - Funding?

Okay, so, I've applied to thew Harvard Summer School 2015 and I need help finding funds for this.

In the UK, are there any organisations/charities/companies/sponsors that could possibly help?

I'm in need of serious advice, so if anyone knows ANYTHING about this, please help.

Thanks you guys :smile:
*BUMP*
It'd be really nice if one of the 70 people who've viewed this thread could not just ignore it. I genuinely need some assistance here guys :frown:
You might have better look in another forum, this is more for casual chat then anything more serious such as this, if you request a moderator to move it they will do so.
Original post by doctor francis
You might have better look in another forum, this is more for casual chat then anything more serious such as this, if you request a moderator to move it they will do so.

I guess so. It just seems that a lot of the threads in the other more relevant forums are all specific to University and I want help for Summer School.
Original post by DelReyRevolution
I guess so. It just seems that a lot of the threads in the other more relevant forums are all specific to University and I want help for Summer School.

I can't answer your question unfortunately and I doubt anyone here could, your best bet is the University section, I don't think they'll bite if your topic is slightly out of place.
Original post by doctor francis
I can't answer your question unfortunately and I doubt anyone here could, your best bet is the University section, I don't think they'll bite if your topic is slightly out of place.

Fairs.
Bump
The Sutton Trust do a US programme which includes Harvard http://us.suttontrust.com/about/
Sorry I didn't read this properly and just realised my post is irrelevant BUT you don't need any funding for the Sutton Trust programme so it might be worth applying to that one instead
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by uncommonsensing
Sorry I didn't read this properly and just realised my post is irrelevant

Haha, no worries. Thanks for at least having an input unlike the rest of the 100 or whatever viewers of this page.

I would have applied to Sutton Trust's programme but I can't because I'm at a private school :frown:
Reply 11
I think you'd be hard pushed to find funding for it tbh. There's very little funding available for non-uni students - I had an internship in Spain last summer and could find NOTHING for it. Does Harvard give any bursaries for the program ?
Out of interest - why did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending