The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MylittlePlusle
Would you date someone who was regarded as a dwarf?

Probably not
Most likely no
Reply 3
I'd totally date gimli. A real dwarf however...perhaps. :/

Also: It sounds cheesy but similar interests would be more important anyway
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Probably not

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Most likely no

Why not?
Reply 5
nah
i'd probably sleep w/ one though

EDIT: probably worth noting that I wouldn't date anyone, i'm an equal-rights h8r
l8rs potaterszzz
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Truthfully, no.
Yes, I'd be as likely to date them as I would any other person. It wouldn't make any difference for me.
Reply 8
The chances of that happening are little. On the small likelihood I did, it probably wouldn't work out, as I have a short temper.
Reply 9
No I wouldn't
Probably not - it'd be impractical more than anything: from what I can find, the upper limit for dwarfism is 4'10" - so even the tallest dwarf would be a foot and a half shorter than me.
Reply 11
I'm fairly tall and it's already frustrating to have to bend down or have the girl go on tiptoes to kiss them when they're short - I prefer tall girls
No.
Probably not, not really practical for me(I'm 6'2) and in terms of their body shape, i do not find it appealing, I am a bigger fan of taller ladies(5'9-6'1 range)
Original post by Shalron

haha Gimli!! me too! :five:
Original post by Shalron

Couldn't agree more.

In this staggeringly inane, empty-headed, soul-crushingly vain world of ours, someone's stature should have absolutely no bearing on whether they would be a great partner. Personality, character, values etc. are all more important and, in the right combination, very very attractive in their own right.
Nope, I couldn't deal with bending down all the time.
Original post by catrinana
Yes, I'd be as likely to date them as I would any other person. It wouldn't make any difference for me.

Well said.
I wouldnt mind if they were like Tyrone from game of thrones! ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Nah all that hunting for pots of gold seems a bit greedy would put me off, also looks like they might drink alot.

Latest

Trending

Trending