The Student Room Group

2015 BA Fine art course applicants!

I was just wondering where has everyone applied to for fine art and got offers? I've got offers from Nottingham Trent, UCA and Leeds College of art. Waiting for UWE and Hereford College of Arts.
Has anyone applied to the same place as me ?
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
Hello i applied to UWE too! Got my interview tomorrow infact! I also applied to Plymouth, Oxford Brookes, and Bath Spa :-) Well done on your offers!! x
Reply 3
Original post by Henna_mb
Hello i applied to UWE too! Got my interview tomorrow infact! I also applied to Plymouth, Oxford Brookes, and Bath Spa :-) Well done on your offers!! x

Good luck in your interview! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest