The Student Room Group

Medicine 2015 Entry Offer Holders

Hi everyone,

I just got my first medicine offer and I thought it might be worth making a thread for this year's medicine offer holders so people can discuss things and talk to those who might end up as fellow class mates. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by the A* guy
Hi everyone,

I just got my first medicine offer and I thought it might be worth making a thread for this year's medicine offer holders so people can discuss things and talk to those who might end up as fellow class mates. :smile:

Where is it from? Congrats!
I got an offer from Imperial and I am so happy :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by DCMed96
Where is it from? Congrats!
I got an offer from Imperial and I am so happy :tongue:

Congrats yourself, I didn't know imperial were giving out offers already, well done.

My offer is from St George's, and I'm Soo happy too. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey all! It's so weird that I can actually proudly post here! I have a conditional for Birmingham A*AA including chemistry and biology and one of mathematics, physics and technology and design! A* can be in anything phew :-) anyone else feel like Christmas has come a week early?!
Congratulations to all those with offers. :five:

If you have any questions for a grumpy old 4th year medic about what to expect next year, fire away!
Reply 5
offer from cardiff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Nerd44
offer from cardiff

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't even got invited to interview..... :frown: oh wow. seems like my fourth choice uni doesnt like me. But my second choice uni Imperial has given me offer..... life is strange and cute?
Reply 7
Offer from Plymouth with achieved grades :smile:

Still hasnt sunk in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjfr

Still hasnt sunk in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto - gap year applicant with offers from plymouth and SGUL. The funny thing is I didn't even get an interview last year never mind 2 offers by xmas! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by kjfr

Still hasnt sunk in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the exact same position. I still can't quite believe it haha, I keep double checking my UCAS just in case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Skittles and doodles00, can i ask how old you are? Im early/mid twenties and really hoping im not the only mature student! Congrats to you both
Original post by Nerd44
offer from cardiff

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you don't mind ,what work experience, volunteering and e.c's did you have ?
Reply 12
Offer from Birmingham. Currently on a gap year and already have the A2 grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjfr

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!

EDIT: Offer from Imperial too now, will be firming them. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
Same!

hey ,ive seen your a-level grades and they are absolutely amazing ,how much revision did you have to put into get them ,if you don't mind? thanks
Original post by kjfr
Skittles and doodles00, can i ask how old you are? Im early/mid twenties and really hoping im not the only mature student! Congrats to you both

18 - sorry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
George's offer (conditional AAAb) :biggrin: Interviews coming up at Sheffield and Aberdeen! Over the moon, I can't believe years of wanting to be a medic has sort of finally materialised! Congrats to you all :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Offer for Birmingham, waiting for post interview decision from Cardiff, interview at Sheffield 23rd Jan, Nothing from Bristol yet. Congratulations to everyone here and good luck meeting your offers. Nice to meet you all!
Original post by DCMed96
I haven't even got invited to interview..... :frown: oh wow. seems like my fourth choice uni doesnt like me. But my second choice uni Imperial has given me offer..... life is strange and cute?

When was your imperial interview with relation to the offer
Hey all, how's everyone doing?
Anyone got any more offers and struggling to decide where to go??

Quick Reply