The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP your figure sounds really nice!! I'm slightly similar except my hips aren't that wide. I do wish I had wider hips however.

I look like a boy I think, except for my chest area and bum :lol:
so many curvy girls, me like
Original post by Black Cat
Every inch counts :tongue:

That's what she said......oh come on I couldn't resist
Reply 23
Original post by MissLalaxx
I haven't had any guy come up to me and say your boobs are too big
:rofl2::rofl3::rofl:

I think you'd be a long time waiting!
Reply 24
I think you know you have a nice body shape, don't pretend to be insecure.
Original post by Simes
:rofl2::rofl3::rofl:

I think you'd be a long time waiting!

Good to know.:perv:
Every inch counts :tongue:

At first you must of thought that I was short correct?

I did, thought you couldn't handle it..:tongue:
Original post by Ndella
I think you know you have a nice body shape, don't pretend to be insecure.

not really, tbh there are days i feel extra big and weird shaped so thats why i asked everyones opinion.
Original post by Anonymous
not really, tbh there are days i feel extra big and weird shaped so thats why i asked everyones opinion.

Well to be honest, we can't be of much help to you here without a photo(not asking for a photo btw, not being pushy or anything) because you're only given us a general list of things that make up your body type. Don't look at yourself and think you're big, you are who you are and that is probably someone who is beautiful but just feeling a bit insecure.

also you said you were quite tall, what do you define that as
Yeah, if she also has a small waist and is in shape. Most girls with thick thighs are just fat.
Reply 31
skinny bishes aint **** ...pretty much the equivalent to the average joe.
besides your in good company kim k and kelly brook
Genuine question. Yes or no?

:s-smilie: :confused: :colondollar:

I'm really curvy and sometimes feel really paranoid about my body, in particular my hips and thighs. I'm a size 10 on top, 12/14 on bottom, and quite tall. I don't know if my size is attractive or not

Sounds like my girlfriend, but she's short. Sex on legs, I love it.
Genuine question. Yes or no?

:s-smilie: :confused: :colondollar:

I'm really curvy and sometimes feel really paranoid about my body, in particular my hips and thighs. I'm a size 10 on top, 12/14 on bottom, and quite tall. I don't know if my size is attractive or not

I would
A little too much for me.

I find it extremely sexy! Particularly if they wear tight tops and wear dangerously short tight shorts and their big strong legs all on show - they have sexy big fat butts and I love it when they know you're looking and they tease you by bending further forward and you just want to grab and slap this big sexy vision. I am turned on just writing this!
Wide hips r definitely a good traot for a girl. It givs their body a nice sexy and elegant hour glass figure. Plua its easir 4 u to giv birth to babies lol

thick thigha is ok too but if thwir bg then the girl would look strange. Slim thighs along wih nkce long legs gives an elegant feel

Latest

Trending

Trending