The Student Room Group

First image of the newsagent brutally murdered on his way to work

First image of the newsagent brutally murdered on his way to work

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2881086/Pictured-image-newsagent-brutally-murdered-way-work-revealed-thug-killers-jailed-life.html

Choudhry Zishan, pictured, a father of one, was brutally murdered by two brothers as he headed to work in the early hours of the morning.
RIP
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Picture of the killers.

Sentenced: Brothers Samuel (left) and Jonathan McKinley (right) murdered Mr Zishan in a mugging outside his home. They will both serve at least 28 years in jail before being eligible for parole.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous504
Picture of the killers.

Sentenced: Brothers Samuel (left) and Jonathan McKinley (right) murdered Mr Zishan in a mugging outside his home. They will both serve at least 28 years in jail before being eligible for parole.

this is what happens when you dont have healthy good asian upbringing a couple of hits with the dande would of cured them . poor guy feel sorry for the wife rip.
Disgusting really
Reply 4
Original post by Ganhad
this is what happens when you dont have healthy good asian upbringing a couple of hits with the dande would of cured them . poor guy feel sorry for the wife rip.

Exactly , I am also Asian (Sri lankan ) and I agree with you...White people need to use corporal punishment to show their kid the right way , so many of them are spoiled brat who respect nobody...

My father friend was killed in a similar way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2083160/A-brutal-thoughtless-killing-punished-Facebook-junk-food-Playstation-games.html

His daughter is still tromatised by this incident.
Please go and see a doctor.

Says the man condoning physically abusing children.
Reply 6
Original post by mackemforever

Says the person condoning racism?:confused:
Original post by rkhan57
Says the person condoning racism?:confused:

Good logic there.

[RKHAN SIMULATOR]

He disagreed with a point I made in response to somebody, therefore he must agree with the person that I was responding to.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by mackemforever

Like most of South Asians , I was beaten regularly by my parents,till I was 12. As a kid when I behave badly a bit too much, I used to receive some proper amount of beating. I have grown up fine. So the beat-the-****-out-of-your-kid model of parenting works.

All of my friends were beaten by their parents, And all of my friends grew up to be quite successful, you know. I think we all are grateful that our parents actually cared about our morality and education. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Convey the right message to children through love. If the kid doesn't follow, parents advise them. Even then if the kid doesn't heed, they scold and enforce them. When all these fail, the last step is beating. I have seen Western kid swearing/insulting everyone , including their own parents , I'm glad that I didn't became like them.
Reply 9
Like most of South Asians , I was beaten regularly by my parents,till I was 12. As a kid when I behave badly a bit too much, I used to receive some proper amount of beating. I have grown up fine. So the beat-the-****-out-of-your-kid model of parenting works.

All of my friends were beaten by their parents, And all of my friends grew up to be quite successful, you know. I think we all are grateful that our parents actually cared about our morality and education. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
convey the right message to children through love. If the kid doesn't follow, parents advise them. Even then if the kid doesn't heed, they scold and enforce them. When all these fail, the last step is beating. I have seen Western kid swearing/insulting everyone , including their own parents , I'm glad that I didn't became like them.

BS, why would you want to hurt your kids? There is other ways of punishment that can be effective like making them do extra homework (which will then benefit them too).

Convey the right message to children through love
. If the kid doesn't follow, parents advise them. Even then if the kid doesn't heed, they scold and enforce them. When all these fail, the last step is beating. I have seen Western kid swearing/insulting everyone , including their own parents , I'm glad that I didn't became like them.

Beating your child isn't really showing love is it? If anything it's sending the opposite message.
How is beating your child caring about them or their education?
I don't see any correlation between beating a child and being successful. My best friend is doing English in Oxford and her parents never laid a finger on her an funnily enough, she doesn't swear, drink or disrespect people. Same with me, my parents never felt the need to beat me as I was always well behaved and still am.

Original post by rkhan57
BS, why would you want to hurt your kids? There is other ways of punishment that can be effective like making them do extra homework (which will then benefit them too).

100% agree. If the parents are smart enough, they'll find ways of disciplining their children that do not involve beating them.
They should just hang them and be done with it rather than wasting taxpayers money.
Exactly , I am also Asian (Sri lankan ) and I agree with you...White people need to use corporal punishment to show their kid the right way , so many of them are spoiled brat who respect nobody...

My father friend was killed in a similar way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2083160/A-brutal-thoughtless-killing-punished-Facebook-junk-food-Playstation-games.html

His daughter is still tromatised by this incident.

Bit of a generalisation
Thugs.

Convey the right message to children through love. If the kid doesn't follow, parents advise them. Even then if the kid doesn't heed, they scold and enforce them. When all these fail, the last step is beating. I have seen Western kid swearing/insulting everyone , including their own parents , I'm glad that I didn't became like them.

You know what else works? Being a good parent instead of a physically abusive one.

Neither me or my sister were beaten as kids and she's now in a well paid, highly trained profession while I'm about to graduate from a top University with a degree in Electronic Engineering. Both well behaved, well mannered, never had any run ins with the law or any authority figures.

None of my friends from school were physically abused by their parents either and they all turned out as well rounded individuals.

As for "I have seen Western kid swearing/insulting everyone, including their own parents". You know why that happens? It's not a lack of violence, it's simply bad parenting, parents who don't care what their kids do and don't ever even tell them off for that kind of behaviour let alone take any further action. Also, do you really think that incredibly poorly behaved children are purely a western thing? I've seen plenty of asian kids who behave like total little ****s regardless of what their parents do.

There's also one thing which I've only ever witnessed within asian families, and this is something I've seen twice. Kids turning 16, moving out of the family home, and permanently cutting off all contact with their parents. One friend of mine from school and one guy I know at Uni both did just that. Both are perfectly good people, smart, hard working and all around decent blokes, but both essentially disowned their own parents the day they turned 16 because their parents had the attitude of "if you do anything that I think is wrong I'm going to hit you" and they got completely and utterly fed up with the fact that they lived in a family where there was the constant threat of physical violence hanging over them.
Obviously they are vile human beings & offer my sincere condolences to his family & friends but you can't exactly say all white people are because they didn't have the stereotypical Asian upbringing. Those imbeciles are just a minority like "Muslim terrorists" etc, the majority are decent people :smile:
Original post by Ganhad

Because Asians never have launched unprovoked attacks on others...

Oh yeah, and you know who else uses the excuse of "I only hit you because I love you"?

Men (or women) who are involved in physically abusive relationships and frequently hit their partner. The most common line given by them for why they do so is because "it's purely out of love".

Sound familiar...?
I'm surprised by the sentence.

28 years minimum - People have gotten far less time for even worse crimes.

Would be 50 years minimum no parole if it was up to me mind, and that's only cause the victim was older.

Quick Reply