The Student Room Group

Have a crush on a boy. dunno what to

I'm doing well in secondary school but there is something distracting me. I have a crush and I'm a hijabi. I have no idea how to react to these growing feeling for a boy. I don't know how to flirt and I feel like girls who don't wear a hijab have an extra advantage over me.My parents allow me to have relationships which are non-sexual. He is in the year above and so I don't have any classes with him, but we catch the same bus home and live in the same area. Help me please!
Reply 1
Original post by Samana123
I'm doing well in secondary school but there is something distracting me. I have a crush and I'm a hijabi. I have no idea how to react to these growing feeling for a boy. I don't know how to flirt and I feel like girls who don't wear a hijab have an extra advantage over me.My parents allow me to have relationships which are non-sexual. He is in the year above and so I don't have any classes with him, but we catch the same bus home and live in the same area. Help me please!

May I ask you this,
You're a Muslim in... England?
Original post by HSafirah
May I ask you this,
You're a Muslim in... England?

Why is that so shocking...

Posted from TSR Mobile
If the boy is not Muslim he is unlikely to be interested
Reply 4
No no, it's not shocking, I was asking for a confirmation :smile:
I take that as a yes then. Is he a Muslim too?
Original post by Samana123

Dont do all this child, you're still young as a seed. Fall in love with gravity and rest assured, you'll have a delightful future. :wink:
Original post by Sir Isaac Newton
Dont do all this child, you're still young as a seed. Fall in love with gravity and rest assured, you'll have a delightful future. :wink:

Great profile picture..
Original post by farwazahra1
Great profile picture..

Thank you, I'm still working towards learning how to take a selfie. Will post it soon :smile:
Original post by Sir Isaac Newton
Thank you, I'm still working towards learning how to take a selfie. Will post it soon :smile:

I look forward to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol ^^
OP, don't work yourself over for this guy.
Instead, focus on academic succession solely.
Secondary school is the foundation for your life, use it wisely.
Forget the relationships & flirting.
There are no such things as boy-girl relationships in islam

One day it's a little chat, next thing you know it's a little peck on the cheek...

Get over it. It's just your hormones :yes:

One should have true taqwa in order to fight these temptations. Remember allah and nothing will go wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest