The Student Room Group

What do you think of heartless, unemotional girls?

I just want to know what people think of these kind of girls, in general

your thoughts? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I tend to find them quite sexy but at the same time I'm not sure if I'd want a long term relationship with one - however - not a big problem for me.
Original post by Naima_786
I just want to know what people think of these kind of girls, especially as I am one.

Very few people are genuinely unemotional or heartless Naima. The fact you propose the question suggests to me that you are probably not one of them.
I hate them and when I encounter them I usually just ignore them try not to get involved
Idk how 'heartless' can possibly be positive

But unemotional is better than a human niagra imo
Original post by plasmaman
Very few people are genuinely unemotional or heartless Naima. The fact you propose the question suggests to me that you are probably not one of them.

Well most of my family and friends have said that I lack emotion, and can be quite heartless at times so...
I think that they are heartless and unemotional?
I just want to know what people think of these kind of girls, especially as I am one.

I do not care.
Original post by Guy Secretan
I hate them and when I encounter them I usually just ignore them try not to get involved

Why do you hate them?
Original post by blondelocks
I tend to find them quite sexy but at the same time I'm not sure if I'd want a long term relationship with one - however - not a big problem for me.

Why would you not have a long term relationship with them? Would it be trust issues or something?
(edited 9 years ago)
Why do you hate them?

Why would you not hate a heartless person
The kind of person who says they're heartless and unemotional is the kind of person who is just trying too hard to appear tough and cool.

You can smell someone who's trying to be unemotional from a mile off. Just be yourself.
Original post by Guy Secretan
Why would you not hate a heartless person

True true
If you're unemosh why do you care what people think 😑🔫
Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood
I think that they are heartless and unemotional?

beat me to it but this is the perfect response.
Reply 15
Original post by suirrel
The kind of person who says they're heartless and unemotional is the kind of person who is just trying too hard to appear tough and cool.

You can smell someone who's trying to be unemotional from a mile off. Just be yourself.

Literally what I wanted to say. Attention seeking imo.:rolleyes:
Original post by suirrel

I'm not trying to be anything, that's the way I am, so many people that I know have said so

Sometimes I agree with them....
Why would you not have a long term relationship with them? Would it be trust issues or something?

Perhaps to a degree yeah - I also find that girls with these traits are often withholding something i.e. they don't want to reveal a certain emotional vulnerability - this is probably the real problem for me. Still, it's something I can overlook I mean, some people are just more cold and less sympathetic than others, I understand that. So long as they aren't a total bitch then I can work with it.

If by this you mean that you're not a very emotional kind of girl, then I'm quite similar to you. I'm not heartless or unemotional, I just don't really appreciate romance and don't like big displays of emotion. I tend to keep my emotions hidden :smile:
I wouldn't call myself either of the words you've used though. What makes you think that you're heartless and unemotional?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by okcherubble88
If you're unemosh why do you care what people think ������������

Tbh it won't matter either way, but because I want to know what other people think, do I not have that right?

Quick Reply

Latest