The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Sept 2015 applicants, help please

Hello, I've applied for the international business and law course a number of weeks ago to hopefully start in September 2015, I was wondering if anyone had received offers for any courses in Glasgow Caledonian? If not is it likely we won't hear anything till after new year? Any info would be really helpful, thank you!
Original post by SiobhanChambers
Hello, I've applied for the international business and law course a number of weeks ago to hopefully start in September 2015, I was wondering if anyone had received offers for any courses in Glasgow Caledonian? If not is it likely we won't hear anything till after new year? Any info would be really helpful, thank you!

Hey, I have applied for international business, international supply chain management and business management for year 3. I'm still waiting to hear back. Got an email two days ago saying they are considering my application!

The wait is killing me haha! I can't stop checking ucas track lol , what year are you going into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by jodieldrsmith
Hey, I have applied for international business, international supply chain management and business management for year 3. I'm still waiting to hear back. Got an email two days ago saying they are considering my application!

The wait is killing me haha! I can't stop checking ucas track lol , what year are you going into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I just want to know if they're going to give me an offer or not haha, I'd be going into year one if I hopefully get an offer!
Original post by SiobhanChambers
I know I just want to know if they're going to give me an offer or not haha, I'd be going into year one if I hopefully get an offer!

Same I'm so impatient lol!
Reply 4
I applied for International business with french and haven't heard back yet. A lot of unis stop processing applications over the christmas/new year period so hopefully we'll hear back after then :smile:
Ok, i would like to take this opportunity to ask you about smth else, if you dont mind :smile:
Since u are also applying for international bussiness; emm do u know if the student financial support will cover everything when u take ur third year abroad?? I mean like living cost, tuition fees etc....
Thanks im advance, and sorrt if my question is far away from ur thread.
Am applying for the international business and finance btw, and i havent heard anything from the university yet (GCU)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, as far as I know I think they pay for tuition but I'm not sure about any of the other things, I know they have a number you can call for any questions, sorry I couldn't be of much help!
I've also applied for International Business at GCU and still haven't heard anything back. Did you hear back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheAssociate
I've also applied for International Business at GCU and still haven't heard anything back. Did you hear back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything yet either. Are u applying to a combined degree or a single one?
Original post by Zizoalfar1
I haven't heard anything yet either. Are u applying to a combined degree or a single one?

Just a single degree so International Business but also applied for International Events Management. The wait is so nervewracking!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a single degree so International Business but also applied for International Events Management. The wait is so nervewracking!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I know :/.
Emmm do u know anyone taking the international business and finance course? Do u know how it is, like hard, easy?
Original post by Zizoalfar1
Yea I know :/.
Emmm do u know anyone taking the international business and finance course? Do u know how it is, like hard, easy?

No I don't unfortunately but I know loads of people doing International Business who find that relatively easy... So it'd jusy be the finance part on the side. You'll be fine if that's what you're interested in I'm sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I don't unfortunately but I know loads of people doing International Business who find that relatively easy... So it'd jusy be the finance part on the side. You'll be fine if that's what you're interested in I'm sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea, I hope so
I've applied for both International Business and Marketing, and International Business with Languages. I haven't heard anything back and I applied in September! I'm an international student so I'm not quite sure if that changes anything..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending