The Student Room Group

Kissed My Ex Girlfriend and she has a Boyfriend...

So my ex and I broke up around June time... After that we were still really close and you could say friends with benefits.. but around August we stopped all that because I thought I liked someone else.. Which I was completely wrong about because I couldn't stop thinking about my ex... She has recently got into a new relationship about 1 month ago and yeah we are still close and friends... But today she came round to my house and we hadn't seen each other in quite a while, While she was here we were really quite close to each other, We hugged and cuddled on the bed for a while and then towards the time when she was almost about to go home.. We slightly kissed.
I apologised to her but she told me not to because it was both of us..
I think she still likes me and I still like her.

I don't know... What should I do?
:confused:
Original post by Anonymous
So my ex and I broke up around June time... After that we were still really close and you could say friends with benefits.. but around August we stopped all that because I thought I liked someone else.. Which I was completely wrong about because I couldn't stop thinking about my ex... She has recently got into a new relationship about 1 month ago and yeah we are still close and friends... But today she came round to my house and we hadn't seen each other in quite a while, While she was here we were really quite close to each other, We hugged and cuddled on the bed for a while and then towards the time when she was almost about to go home.. We slightly kissed.
I apologised to her but she told me not to because it was both of us..
I think she still likes me and I still like her.

I don't know... What should I do?
:confused:

Unfortunately she has a boyfriend so she is off limits, you could talk to her about your feelings but unless she finishes it with her boyfriend there isn't much you can do.
Reply 2
Close the deal next time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Swoop in again. Life's too short.
Its Mr Steal your girllllll
Reply 6
You obviously want her back. Tell her how you feel.
Reply 7
You may as well just go for it, speak to her clearly she wants it if she didn't pull away and went for it as well, it's all about taking risks, if she's worth it go for it
Why did you break up?
Reply 9
Lol @ close the deal replies. :mmm:

If the two of you seem to love each other, why did you guys break up? Maybe there's a chance you and her could start over?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go,get her Tiger

Quick Reply

Latest