The Student Room Group

Bristol or Warwick Law?

I have received offers from both universities for the M100 Law course. I was just wondering which university ranks higher in terms of employer reputation and international reputation, and which uni has a better rep for Law itself? Thanks!
Reply 1
Bristol certainly has decent connections and the city has many well regarded firms and chambers. That's all I know, sorry!
Reply 2
Original post by littup96
I have received offers from both universities for the M100 Law course. I was just wondering which university ranks higher in terms of employer reputation and international reputation, and which uni has a better rep for Law itself? Thanks!

For all intents and purposes both universities are the same. Go where you think you will enjoy it more - this is by far the most important factor in your decision.
Reply 3
Original post by LawLad13
For all intents and purposes both universities are the same. Go where you think you will enjoy it more - this is by far the most important factor in your decision.

I completely agree. The only thing is, I really loved both universities, and could imagine myself at either of them, which is why I feel it best to choose the one that will give me better graduate prospects. I'm aware that having a good uni on my cv isn't going to secure me a training contract, but it's a start :smile:

Data from Chambers Student suggests Bristol is the better of the two, but I'm not sure how dated this research is and whether or not it's still of relevance: http://www.chambersstudent.co.uk/media/1067/what_is_a_good_university.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending