The Student Room Group

This guy at work

I go to work at client offices. A client staff there was a guy who is friendly with everyone.
He helps all. He likes me I guess.
He always speak with his other staff friends in another national language.
He compliments I am sooo beautiful to his friends..
I asked a work help from him..
His friend said "Come" like as if i will go behind anyone who says come..
I had some job work with this guy who likes me so he called me decently. So i went with him..While walking up the stairs to get our work done he asked, "What is your name?" in a kind way..He couldn't understand so we just smiled and walked to get our work done.

Yesterday, my senior went to talk with him to her works done..He has been speaking there and said her and the other friend staff that I am a baby. What does this mean? This baby word? What meaning? How much does he like me and I don't want this to develop further :sadnod: cos I know I won't do anything with him as I am not brought up in such a way..and my mom won't let me.

Once I was cheated by another guy so I don't want to hurt this guy as I realise that feeling of cheat. It hurts so much :yep:

But, I like him normally. :smile:
OP, I gather English is not your mother tongue? And English is also not the mother tongue of the man you have your eye on? Is this "other national language" not English?
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
OP, I gather English is not your mother tongue? And English is also not the mother tongue of the man you have your eye on? Is this "other national language" not English?

How is any of that relevant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BWV1007
How is any of that relevant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is relevant because I don't understand what she wants to ask.
Original post by Anonymous
I go to work at client offices. A client staff there was a guy who is friendly with everyone.
He helps all. He likes me I guess.
He always speak with his other staff friends in another national language.
He compliments I am sooo beautiful to his friends..
I asked a work help from him..
His friend said "Come" like as if i will go behind anyone who says come..
I had some job work with this guy who likes me so he called me decently. So i went with him..While walking up the stairs to get our work done he asked, "What is your name?" in a kind way..He couldn't understand so we just smiled and walked to get our work done.

Yesterday, my senior went to talk with him to her works done..He has been speaking there and said her and the other friend staff that I am a baby. What does this mean? This baby word? What meaning? How much does he like me and I don't want this to develop further :sadnod: cos I know I won't do anything with him as I am not brought up in such a way..and my mom won't let me.

Once I was cheated by another guy so I don't want to hurt this guy as I realise that feeling of cheat. It hurts so much :yep:

But, I like him normally. :smile:

From what I gather [which is quite few because you're post isn't really clear], you want to understand whether your work colleague likes you or not. Best way to do this [don't do any tactics] is to confront him and ask him what he meant. The sooner you do this, the easier it'll be.
Reply 5
Original post by LeftArmOrthodox
From what I gather [which is quite few because you're post isn't really clear], you want to understand whether your work colleague likes you or not. Best way to do this [don't do any tactics] is to confront him and ask him what he meant. The sooner you do this, the easier it'll be.

But still, if i confront him and he says :yes I love you
I do not know how I will react or respond at that moment.

Does he love me?
Well if he says it, he's officially your boyfriend :h: (unless you don't want it to be that way)
Reply 7
Well if he says it, he's officially your boyfriend :h: (unless you don't want it to be that way)

How should I react, respond and confront back arguing that he shouldn't love me.
I don't want anyone to love as in like a gf.
How should I react, respond and confront back arguing that he shouldn't love me.
I don't want anyone to love as in like a gf.

I don't think you need to suddenly change someone's opinion of you. You can (and should) still be nice to him, if he suggests to do something you're not comfortable with just say "I'll think about it for a while."
Reply 9
Didn't really understand any of that.

He called you a baby is all I really got out of it lol
I don't think you need to suddenly change someone's opinion of you. You can (and should) still be nice to him, if he suggests to do something you're not comfortable with just say "I'll think about it for a while."

Then if I don't answer and he gets my contact info from other staff from my company?

I am kind to him and try my maximum level best to avoid getting contact with him.
Then if I don't answer and he gets my contact info from other staff from my company?

I am kind to him and try my maximum level best to avoid getting contact with him.

You didn't give your number or email to other colleagues did you?

Anyway, if you were busy with something and he called you, just say you're busy and hang up
Reply 12
Original post by zKlown
Didn't really understand any of that.

He called you a baby is all I really got out of it lol

Yeah, me too : /

Also, I thought "come" here is like a sexual innuendo of some sort :ninja:
You didn't give your number or email to other colleagues did you?

Anyway, if you were busy with something and he called you, just say you're busy and hang up

I gave it to staff from my company only and not to his office staff. But, I fear they would get my number from my staff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending