The Student Room Group

It's all b******s so why do people care

I heard some lady in the train reading an article on the phone that someone they knew was in the Guardian, and it was scandalous and they wrote this and that.

It made me think. That's all rubbish, meaningless, opinions, drivel. It wasn't even something with facts or substance.

We have all created this bogus fictional world around us that we believe is real when in fact it's just a construct.

Yes some things are real like X person climbed Mount Everest, or Y person built a house, but too many people are in this bogus perception rubbish rubbish world and actually believe it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a newspaper. There are articles, even in respectable newspapers such as The Gaurdian, which are designed to thought provoke and to sell the newspaper.
Original post by jammy4041
It's a newspaper. There are articles, even in respectable newspapers such as The Gaurdian, which are designed to thought provoke and to sell the newspaper.

Guardian? Respected? Pick one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
Guardian? Respected? Pick one.

Well...it's about as respectable as a British paper goes.

FT.
The Guardian
The Independent
The Daily Telegraph
The Times
The Mirror
The Daily Mail
The S*n
The Daily Express

Yeah, The Guardian has a center-left view...but it's good at reporting
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Elysium500
I heard some lady in the train reading an article on the phone that someone they knew was in the Guardian, and it was scandalous and they wrote this and that.

It made me think. That's all rubbish, meaningless, opinions, drivel. It wasn't even something with facts or substance.

We have all created this bogus fictional world around us that we believe is real when in fact it's just a construct.

Yes some things are real like X person climbed Mount Everest, or Y person built a house, but too many people are in this bogus perception rubbish rubbish world and actually believe it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shhh stop right now revealing the truth like that! The majority of people need to be kept semi-conscious to keep the social machine going.
Original post by jammy4041
Well...it's about as respectable as a British paper goes.

FT.
The Guardian
The Independent
The Daily Telegraph
The Times
The Mirror
The Daily Mail
The S*n
The Daily Express

Yeah, The Guardian has a center-left view...but it's good at reporting

i would say it is further left the centre left !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending