The Student Room Group

My girlfriend like to play around with my well hung flatmate and sit on his lap

N/A nevermind
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

relationships are all about trust. penis size does not matter in a relationship.
Chances are she's already banged him
Reply 3
It's a big deal, you should be concerned, seems like she wants him and wants to sleep with him if they have not already.
Original post by William Pitt
feminist boyfriend

I struggled to keep concentration when i saw this....

just dump her if you feel inferior to the hung dude
I doubt she would be so obvious like this if there was anything going on or even if she was considering it. I see where you are coming from, my boyfriend would not be comfortable with me playing around with another guy like that. I don't think you need to be concerned about his penis size, this isn't the issue here.

I think it's quite disrespectful and inappropriate for your girlfriend to be sitting on another guys knee and clearly you do too. I will reiterate that, to me, it doesn't sound like there's anything going on but if you're not happy, and many men wouldn't be in your position, you should probably do something about it. Maybe just have a quiet word with your girlfriend.
I'm very liberal, open minded and feminist boyfriend

You don't need to be any of those to know that what she is doing is just wrong.
Original post by slade p
It's a big deal, you should be concerned, seems like she wants him and wants to sleep with him if they have not already.

I was thinking, maybe I should just let them have sex at some point or not worry too much if it happens. If you think about it, there's nothing I can really do - or is there a point of doing anything - if she is attracted to him in a sexual way?

Original post by bittr n swt
I struggled to keep concentration when i saw this....

just dump her if you feel inferior to the hung dude

I do feel slightly inferior considering my penis size is average

Original post by JESSHOLMES
I doubt she would be so obvious like this if there was anything going on or even if she was considering it. I see where you are coming from, my boyfriend would not be comfortable with me playing around with another guy like that. I don't think you need to be concerned about his penis size, this isn't the issue here.

Isn't that like the main issue though? Would you not be attracted to a large powerful penis? I'm just saying - his well built genitals is where he gets his label from and how he comes across in our class.

Do you think it's possible to be sexually attracted to one person or to some features (like in this case the penis) but still love and be loyal in the metaphysical dimension to another person?
Original post by Vixen47
You don't need to be any of those to know that what she is doing is just wrong.

It's hard to just stop them messing about on the couch or on the floor, they're sort of friends because they had classes together last year. I cannot just act like a douche whenever they're in physical contact or get to see each other's body parts.

It's important to keep the balance and good atmosphere at our student house.
Flirt with other girls, if she notices and gets jealous then you have nothing to fear..

On the other hand if she doesn't give a **** then chances are she is not interested in you and wants to bang this aussie
Reply 10
No you should be concerned, like others have said that's disrespectful to you, if she's your GF she should not be playing around with other men.
I personally think you should say something if its bothering you.
And what do you mean you should just let them have sex?! Is the relationship not serious..don't understand this kinda stuff.
Reply 11
I'm very liberal, open minded and feminist boyfriend but recently I've been concerned about my GF's behaviour and her interaction with my flatmate.

My GF is half Swedish half British and my flatmate is Australian. He is well known for his large penis size (it's a long story in itself) but I'm not sure whether my GF seen it in person. You can often see the large bulge in his pants etc. My GF and flatmate often play around, for example they'd sit on couch in the living room and tickle each other, fight with pillows, wrestle etc.

Recently there was no space to sit so my GF sat on his lap and his penis was clearly erected. Should I be concerned? I trust my GF but I am often going to the lectures and they stay together at my accommodation. What would you do in my case? Should I approach my GF about it or speak to my flatmate? What would you do?

Is it a big deal after all?

Mate your liberal principles are clouding your judgement. I can tell you with absolute certainty that while you are at lectures she is banging him in his bed.
And why could she not sit on your lap??????

Bro if my girlfriend chose to sat on another guys lap when I'm there with a free lap.... **** would hit the fan
Have some self respect, be a dick, be alpha male!!!!!!!
Reply 14
I'm very liberal, open minded and feminist boyfriend but recently I've been concerned about my GF's behaviour and her interaction with my flatmate.

My GF is half Swedish half British and my flatmate is Australian. He is well known for his large penis size (it's a long story in itself) but I'm not sure whether my GF seen it in person. You can often see the large bulge in his pants etc. My GF and flatmate often play around, for example they'd sit on couch in the living room and tickle each other, fight with pillows, wrestle etc.

Recently there was no space to sit so my GF sat on his lap and his penis was clearly erected. Should I be concerned? I trust my GF but I am often going to the lectures and they stay together at my accommodation. What would you do in my case? Should I approach my GF about it or speak to my flatmate? What would you do?

Is it a big deal after all?

bruh
Gosh, I just love how cool the OP is despite all this going on :tongue:
Reply 16
She want the D...talk to her about the stuff bothering you, then decide.
While you're fighting for her rights she's ****ing the alpha male with the big dick who could care less about her problems, guaranteed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Unknown Nerd
While you're fighting for her rights she's ****ing the alpha male with the big dick who could care less about her problems, guaranteed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's interesting way of looking at it.. But let's not exaggerate; the fact that she may be attracted to a large penis or even direct sexual interactions does not exclude her rights to be treated equally and be recognized as such.
Original post by The Juan
Mate your liberal principles are clouding your judgement. I can tell you with absolute certainty that while you are at lectures she is banging him in his bed.

This so much^

Being liberal minded doesn't mean your gf gets to **** around behind your back.

You need to confront her ASAP, don't sound confrontational, just make it clear that you're not comfortable with her messing about like she does with Aussie-dude -especially in front of you. If she doesn't give a crap, a more serious chat may be in order.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest