The Student Room Group

got a massive crush

so i have an amazing gf who i want to be with long term, can't imagine her not in my life etc etc.

However there is a woman at work who is older than me, im 24 she's 39 but a young 39 (looks 30 acts 25). She's pretty damn tidy and we get along great, we banter well and have a similar sense of humour, we both like the dirty jokes and innuendos which from the outside comes off as flirtatious but that's not how it's intended. I'm in her department 2 days a week and when i first started she showed me the ropes and then there was a huge staff shortage so it was just us two with a mountain of really stressful work and we both kept each others spirits up. In short i have a massive crush but it's purely lustful.

We had our works xmas party recently and we had a proper laugh, she then showed a couple of us before and after pictures of her boob job which didn't help my crush, not to mention she's quite open about her sex life with everyone

When i think about it, i have zero desire to be with her (not to mention it would never happen and her husband is built like a brick **** house). Just one night of (maybe two cos im greedy) of non stop sex would get rid of it im sure. however that isn't an option

It goes without saying that i would never act on these urges but how do i get rid of this crush, i've tried knocking one out over her - doesnt help, can't avoid her cos i'm on the desk opposite her and when i'm not it's a small building.

how do i get rid of the crush?
Reply 1
Have a cold shower.
Reply 2
You cannot. Human physiology dictates that Males are hard-wired to 'nail' as many women as possible.
You know it will never happen so you'll forget it quite quickly.
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
You know it will never happen so you'll forget it quite quickly.

8 months and counting....
Reply 5
Original post by Sulpha
She'll have run out by the time you want kids though.

oh im not planning a life together with her. She's really fit and is a really good laugh, but I'm not planning kids haha. Just want to bone her quite hard.
I don't get those questions. Do what you want,if you want sex do it.If you don't want sex with her don't. Any answer other people will post here are pointless because they're not you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending